Thread: Problem I'm having in regards to 40 units.

Default Problem I'm having in regards to 40 units.

I can change the unit sized to double just fine normally. But when I activate and load up the 40 unit saves, I am still restricted to the normal 20.

Default Re: Problem I'm having in regards to 40 units.

With which campaign?
    Also please others, report which 40 unit saves do not work as intended to repair.

Doesn't seem to be working with any of them, actually

I am having the same problem in v1.8. The small unit cards appear, but I cannot add more than 20 units to a stack.

I am also having that problem. Wanted to finally give the new 40 unit armies a try finally. Oh well back to Darth Mod Shogun for now. Btw running 1.8 as well and have the same exact circumstances, the unit cards are small enough but its restricting me at 20 still. I tried it on the French 40 Unit Campaign Save.

*UPDATE* I'm sorry Darth I was going about it wrong, I'm sure the others did too. To enable 40 unit armies ingame you have to chose a proper 40 unit savegame to load, not choose the 40 unit custom campaigns as those don't seem to work. Loading the Coalition Campaign 40 Unit French Empire save and merging Napoleons 4 armies together to make 36 units worked like a charm. Thanks again for such great mods, love the Darth Vader Advisor