Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Epic Screenshots!

Default Re: Epic Screenshots!

Wanted to post this in the Correct version of the mod, but since its all been down i dont have the latest patch, but not sure if the bug is still around, seems the AI got no idea of how to fight at a river..

So, worst commander in the world, he just couldn't figure out how to line up his troops with that invisible wall there, froze the battle until i attacked him.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sadly that didn't change the fact that we still wasn't the smartest man on the field...

Jiiub, this thread is intended to promote the mod not to post issues you may have. Furthermore it sounds like you are not using the latest version of the mod.... so wait for the new one which will most likely solve the issue.That said here are real promotional pics:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23-03-2013 17-10-02.jpg   23-03-2013 17-16-09.jpg   23-03-2013 17-18-26.jpg   23-03-2013 17-22-28.jpg   23-03-2013 17-26-04.jpg  

sadly that topic was closed, i will remove if needed, no problem. still epic pictures and its 6.5+++ so only the beta patch missing, and soon the new version, so not that old

Do you want to see replay of this battle? Хостинг фотоIts here:http://imtw.ru/uploads/imperiall/imgs/imp1364112291_megabattle.raragnez"s DMN 2.6+++, units and artillery x2.My computer is not greatest, therefore I had 15fps and o lot of lug with units and textures. But the battle was amazing. You need to see the battle! It was EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kot0797 View Post
    Do you want to see replay of this battle? Хостинг фотоIts here:http://imtw.ru/uploads/imperiall/imgs/imp1364112291_megabattle.raragnez"s DMN 2.6+++, units and artillery x2.My computer is not greatest, therefore I had 15fps and o lot of lug with units and textures. But the battle was amazing. You need to see the battle! It was EPIC!!!
    I made a midtake. Correct link : http://imtw.ru/uploads/imperiall/img...megabattle.rar

TWC forum is not working well, you have the same problem as me on my tgw thread, screenshots doesn't show up. I suppose it will be fixed later

2 more

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24-03-2013 02-30-53.jpg   24-03-2013 02-34-36.jpg  

This is one to my TWCENTER first post.

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Welcome. Really good! +rep
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

I hope you will like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-04-16_00007.jpg  

Good new screenshots. I especially like yours alex29mc. If it did not have UI enabled it would perfect.

Another one

Hi,

Just to share the battle i have just fought. No words to describe it really well, it was the largest and most epic battle i played in a total war game.

July 1806, i play the French empire in a H campaign. I have finally beaten Austria and forced a cease fire with them in taking Vienna.
    This is when the full Prussian army attacks my Northern border in Hannover.

Only Davout could reach the Prussian army in time.
    Sadly for me (but what a fun !!), the Prussian AI played its FOUR 40 unit stacks against the sole 40 units of Davout, which means i lost (yes, it is possible) the battle after more than 1 hour of frantic gameplay.
    Running out of ammo, exhausted to the limit, the glorious imperial army finally broke against the 10th or 20th assault of several Prussian cavalry units.

Here is the result screen, i couldn't still believe i played a 60,000 men battle in several waves.
    The units started flickering at the end, pushing the game engine to the limit, despite my new super rig.

I highly recommend playing in H, with 40 unit option activated, and with Bran Mac Born submods (excellent challenge + coordinated army on the field).
    + i had his music mod which is totally epic, man, that was so awesome !!! ;o)

Amazing battle, thanks !

What awaits me next turn ^_^:

Last edited by le_fred; September 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Marines's Avatar Civis

A few from my Danish campaign.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Very good ones, marines !

This poor Prussian tries to defend his fort, meanwhile the french are already organizing a victory parade.
    (Even the Old Guard simply passed him by, nobody bothered to kill him.)

ok so not sure how to post this in right section but i have downloaded darthmod 2.5 well the latest version and installed correctly but when i have enabled s.p. and chosen all right options in says when go to play " you are ready to launch napoleon manually. please do not close the launcher" so i do not close the launcher and go to play through steam as always have done but it keeps playing vannila version, i have verified game cache and reaquired 1 file uninstalled darthmod reinstalled darthmod but still same happens can anyone help me please or direct me to correct place to ask, many thanks i have installed fine before so dont know where i,m going wrong