Thread: CafePress/Printfection Submissions

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Default CafePress/Printfection Submissions

We are opening a CafePress shop and a Printfection shop very soon. Both shops have been created but are closed as we have no items in them. Whatever funds we generate from this will go to support and expand the site.

Submission rules:

1. All images submitted become the property of TWC whether we use them or not.

2. All images submitted must adhere to the ToS.

3. Images promoting a specific mod must be approved/submitted by the mod developer/team.

4. All images submitted must incorporate the official TWC Logo into the image (especially for t-shirts and the like). Smaller images such as those for coffee cups might not be able to fit the TWC logo into a corner of the image and still have the image turn out well. This will be handled on a case by case basis.

5. Use the guidelines for both CafePress and Printfection for artwork submission, and label the image accordingly. Try to name the image in a way that makes sense so that when I am looking through hundreds of images in the control panels of the shops I have some idea what I am looking at.

Templates can be found here:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/hel...templates.aspx
    http://www.printfection.com/help/product_templates

Post your submissions in this thread. And thanks in advance.

Default Re: CafePress/Printfection Submissions

Here is a set I made using the cafe press standard apparel template (10x10, 10x4, 6x6, 200dpi, CYMK), I also will adapt them to the printfection templates as well. I wasn't sure about the copyright legalities of using shogun II total war, if it's an issue I have all my PSD's and can change it Shogun II fan or similar.

On the advice of Robinzx after noticing that my Japanese text was Chinese and I can't actually type Chinese so it was just Gibberish , I've used a different method for the text on the background and it now actually says something and it should be in Japanese (unless I've been deceived),
    CafePress Standard Apparel:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

10x10:

10x4:

6x6:

Printfection Standard apparel:

13.5x16.5:

5x5 pocket:

Old version:

10x10:

6x6:

10x4:

I attached a RAR with the 3 full size png files.
    Last edited by Balian76; January 11, 2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: New Version

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Default Re: CafePress/Printfection Submissions

Please keep this thread submissions only, feedback and comments can be given in workshops.