Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | Download, Installation, Uninstalling and Launcher Help

Don't listen the antivirus, it's an .exe so some antivirus think that is a trojan or another virus

V.E.

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

ok hope there will be no other "trojanhorse"

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion thread

Im finding the troop movement speeds painfully slow, if you are a player that likes to watch the battles close up its quite a tedious affair.

Dont know if anyone has noticed this but exhausted troops run at walk speed but use a slow motion run animation. Im fully aware of the limitations you have not being able to mod the animations but couldnt the speeds or speed for tired units be increased a little at least?

From a visual point of view its everything but realistic.

sebbodunder's Avatar Laetus

Is their any mirror for the download? Mine just dies after 55mb is downloaded, I've tried everything. It's pretty frustrating.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

The troop movement speeds are too slow, but other than that great job, will report back when I have more

need a mirror too, same problem

Tribunus

Checking this now.

Tribunus

I was able to download the automatic installation package without any problems, I don't have a deposit files account etc.

Radiso-FIN's Avatar Campidoctor

Having played 100 hours this mod I think it is time for a little feedback:

I have played as Austria and after some quite serious drawbacks my campaign is processing now very well and I'm on my way to end Napoleon's empire. Campaign AI is very challenging, AI factions recruit large armies, but maybe even too large, especially minor factions seem to have too big armies compared to their size. France also has huge navies and I have had to keep my navy in harbour because I really cannot compete with the French. Manpower system is great and functions very well, I really like it and makes game feel more realistic.
    Battles are great as well, AI usually behaves reasonably but sometimes it makes really stupid things, such as moves troops in disorder and in large packs. Movement speeds are good, but especially cavalry units get tired very quickly which the AI cannot handle.

All in all this mod is really great, offers excellent challenge and is in my opinion best mod for NTW available.

FICO's Avatar Laetus

oh... it seems that it is problem if the game is on other disk than c:

Hey
    Great work, but, when I play as Bavaria, or any other minor country, is there a way I can build embassy houses and such?
    Thanks

Tribunus

@Zamin: You'd have to either capture a capital with an Embassy house or destroy one of the buildings in your own capital and build it there.

Work is being done to give all the player nations four slots in their capital

Yea a new mirror would be nice. Deposifiles sucks ass, I'm getting <100k then it drops.

Marshal94Armand's Avatar Laetus

Add more units please.Also make a sistem for 40 units in an army.

Default download link

how can i download the file from that deposit files website i wait the time that it says to wait but then it just resets, please help this mod looks amazing.

Tribunus

Default Re: download link

After the timer runs down you should get a captcha, where you're asked to write words or numbers into a dialogue box. After that you click on the "start download" button, and the download should start automatically.

ok the time just ran out then the page refreshed and came up with the 2 speedo's and now it says that i have to wait another 10 minutes, thanks for your fast reply

Tribunus

No problem, keep me updated.

ok it has been more than ten minutes and it still says i have to wait i appreciate your help i think ill play vannila for half an hour then try again, thanks again

Tribunus

After you try again post here, if it still doesn't work I'll see about getting EiC uploaded to a new mirror.