Thread: Wrong voices

Freiherr von Hahl's Avatar Libertus

Default Wrong voices

Well, playing Darthmod I noticed that most of the units call themselves wrong.
    For example, the regular line infantry shouts "revolutionary Guard" or like the prussians "Revolutionsgarde" and also other units...

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: Wrong voices

Happens when you rename units table. Its probably fixable using the symphony sound tool by Crux3D and a combined table but it would take an age.

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Thats the disadvantage of adding new units. All units will get a different voice, when you click at them.
    As Hedge mentioned, nobody will fix it cause this need weeks to do
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Is it possible to make a custom sound (actually just rename the vanilla one) and assign it to custom unit?

Freiherr von Hahl's Avatar Libertus

maybe it is less work to delete the "specific" sounds? For example the units only say "yes sir" or something this neutral?

Marcvs Antonivs's Avatar Senator

Is there any known fix for this annoying glitch? I mean, I always have played Napoleon with Darthmod ever since I've bought it and I cannot part ways with Darthmod. Some other mods fixed this issue and all units have the correct voices, but all my units still yell out wrong names, some horses are infantry, all line infantry yell revolutionary guard, etc. etc. 5 years after and this is still an issue?
    Cassius: "Our men at arms have secured the city. We've received representatives from all the best elements. The senate is with us, the knights are with us."
    Brutus:"The pontifs, the urban cohorts, the lictors guild..."
    Antony: "Oh, the lictors guild, very good. Only rally the bakers and the flute players and you can put on a festival."

I would rather have no voices than wrong voices tbh haha