Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: CSUR - Complete Sicilian Unit Roster

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Default Re: CSUR - Complete Sicilian Unit Roster

Hey there Mr Crow, I want to use your "Peasants" unit for two italian factions, Venice and propably Milan. Unfortunatelly, my mod's map doesn't reach Sicily, so I can't "use at least 3 other CSUR units in Kingdom of Sicily" like you write i first post. I'm humbly asking for your permission.

Do i can install this on SS 6.4 ? It will work?

Hey Mr. Crow, I want permission to use assets from this mod in my Rome 2 mod: Total War Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD as seen here. I need some Italian equipment for some of the Italian nations in this mod. I can get it to work by myself, but I need permission to use the parts I need. Like you request credits will be given.

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Mr. Crow, I'd like to ask you for your permission to use your peasant unit for my mod Italian Wars as rioting peasants for the Bauernkriege.
    Hope for you reply
    Proud son of Aikanįr and brother of Iskar

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Sorry guys, i've been busy...

BTW:

Quote Originally Posted by Skocajic_DUX View Post
    Greetings! First to say that i`m very impressed with yours units. They look so natural..... like a real medieval army.
    If I want to (can?) play with these units in regular Bellum Crucis 6.3 campaign, how should i have it installed?
    Thanks anyway, i appreciate your work and keep up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lancelot View Post
    Do i can install this on SS 6.4 ? It will work?
    In order to play with these units in another mod you have to edit EDU, EDB and battle model...Anyway many of these units will be included in next version of Bellum Crucis.

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    Hey Mr. Crow, I want permission to use assets from this mod in my Rome 2 mod: Total War Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD as seen here. I need some Italian equipment for some of the Italian nations in this mod. I can get it to work by myself, but I need permission to use the parts I need. Like you request credits will be given.
    Hi warmen! Yes, you can use CSUR model without follow the first post rules cause your mod is for Rome II. You can use any part of them except faces, but i think that you don't need them because Rome II has better faces. Don't forget to add my name in credits ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Neadal View Post
    Mr. Crow, I'd like to ask you for your permission to use your peasant unit for my mod Italian Wars as rioting peasants for the Bauernkriege.
    Hope for you reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellvard View Post
    Hey there Mr Crow, I want to use your "Peasants" unit for two italian factions, Venice and propably Milan. Unfortunatelly, my mod's map doesn't reach Sicily, so I can't "use at least 3 other CSUR units in Kingdom of Sicily" like you write i first post. I'm humbly asking for your permission.
    Hi Neadal and hi Hellvard. Peasants rule has changed. So now you can use it also if you don't use other csur units . Anyway remember that you still can't modify it or use some parts of it in other units.

Hellvard, can i know your mod name? I will add it to the list.

Neadal, your mod is great
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    In order to play with these units in another mod you have to edit EDU, EDB and battle model...Anyway many of these units will be included in next version of Bellum Crucis.
    Non vedo l'ora che esca la 7.0! Con questo favoloso roster dei Normanni devo scassą tutto.

Buon lavoro Mr. Crow.

Hi mr. Crow. Can I use your sicilo-norman knights unit in my submod of Stainles Steel Historical Improvment? I will use them ONLY for sicilian faction, and i will give proper credit.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Name and link of my mod in in my signature

Wait how exactly do you add the whole roster to a mod? I want to add it to Sicily in Bellum.C 7.0.

this great rooster is already in bellum 7.0

Jiang Wei's Avatar Foederatus

Nice units!

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    Hi Neadal and hi Hellvard. Peasants rule has changed. So now you can use it also if you don't use other csur units . Anyway remember that you still can't modify it or use some parts of it in other units.

Hellvard, can i know your mod name? I will add it to the list.

Neadal, your mod is great
    Sorry, I just realized that you have answered my request!
    Many thanks, very appreciated!
    Proud son of Aikanįr and brother of Iskar

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi, if I understand clearly, now you let moders to use your units in their mods without such strict rules? I glad to take some of them into my Westeros submod, with great thanks and proper credits.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Yes, for further informations give a look here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post14811873

Happy modding! :-)
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567