Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CSUR - Complete Sicilian Unit Roster

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Default Re: CSUR - Complete Sicilian Unit Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Monguntiacum View Post
    WOW, Awesome Units. Wonderful Textures.
    Would you be so honest and give us your Permission to use your CSUR in our Mod "1237: Interregnum"?
    Until we get an own "Place" here in TWC (with the english version of 1648) you could take a look on 1237 at our german team board:
    http://www.infracta.de/wbb/forum/ind...&threadID=1584
    don't forget to read and observe the rules wrote in the first post:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    CONDITION OF USE
    FOR THE MOMENT, IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS ROSTER IN YOUR MOD, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
    1) MODIFY, TAKE OR REUSE PARTS OF MY MODELS OR MY TEXTURES.
    2) USE THIS ROSTER OR PART OF IT FOR OTHER FACTIONS DIFFERENT FROM KINGDOM OF SICILY.

THE ONLY ONE EXCEPTION TO THIS RULES IS RAPRESENTED BY THE 3D MODEL OF THE UNIT "LUCERA SARACENS": THIS MODEL IS SEMI-FREE AND IF YOU WANT AND IF I GIVE MY PERISSION, YOU CAN USE PART OF IT OR THE ENTIRE MODEL AS YOU WANT. BY THE WAY, YOU CAN'T USE ITS TEXTURE. IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM IN YOUR MOD, ASK PERMISSION IN THIS THREAD AND IF I GIVE IT TO YOU, I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK. AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME IN YOUR CREDITS!

ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO (IF YOU GAIN PERMISSION):
    1) USE JUST SOME OF CSUR UNITS: YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO USE THE ENTIRE ROSTER; IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN USE JUST A PART OF IT.
    2) USE THE UNIT "PEASANTS" IN OTHER FACTIONS DIFFERENT FROM KINGDOM OF SICILY IF YOU USE AT LEAST 3 OTHER CSUR UNITS IN KINGDOM OF SICILY.

DO YOU WANT TO GAIN PERMISSION TO USE CSUR IN YOU MOD?
    FINE, THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
    1) POST A MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD (don't PM me!!!) IN WICH YOU ASK TO USE CSUR AND SPECIFY YOUR MOD NAME.
    2) WAIT THAT I GIVE YOU MY PERMISSION AND THAN YOU WILL RECEVE AN INVITE TO JOIN A SOCIAL GROUP ON TWC CALLED "CSUR CLUB"...ACCEPT THIS INVITE.
    3)THEN, IF YOU ENTER IN "CSUR CLUB", YOU WILL FIND ALL THE CSUR STUFF AND THE ISTRUCTIONS ABOUT HOW TO ADD IT IN YOUR MOD.
    4) ADD CSUR IN YOUR CREDITS

My question is: how can you observe this rules if your mod do not include Kingdom of Sicily?
    Last edited by +Mr.Crow+; October 22, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

They Emperor of the HRE in 1237 is:
    Frederick II (26 December 1194 – 13 December 1250), was one of the most powerful Holy Roman Emperors of the Middle Ages and head of the House of Hohenstaufen. His political and cultural ambitions, based in Sicily and stretching through Italy to Germany, and even to Jerusalem, were enormous. Viewing himself as a direct successor to the Roman Emperors of Antiquity,[2] he was Emperor of the Romans from his papal coronation in 1220 until his death; he was also a claimant to the title of King of the Romans from 1212 and unopposed holder of that monarchy from 1215. As such, he was King of Germany, of Italy, and of Burgundy. At the age of three, he was crowned King of Sicily as a co-ruler with his mother, Constance of Hauteville, the daughter of Roger II of Sicily. His other royal title was King of Jerusalem by virtue of marriage and his connection with the Sixth Crusade.
    As leader of faction "Duchy Swabia" and king/emperor he is part of the mod. the central script-event story part of the mod will be the Interregnum after his death and before when the Pope 1245 exposed him and the rival-king Heinrich Raspe was choosen.
    after his death his sons fight for the crown.

so, also we haven´t sicily on map, we have the king of sicily in game and i would love to give him the possibility to "recruit" his sicilian units with a special event-script.
    thats why i ask you for permission, your CSUR Units would be a great army that comes to help him and his sons.

Ok permission guaranted

but use CSUR units just in the way that you have just explained...in this way you will not broke any rules

i add you to the list and invite you to the group

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Thank you very much!

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Mr.Crow I have a question. In Tsardoms we have two Sicilies, we have the Kingdom of Trinacria in the island of Sicily and we have the Kingdom of Naples on the mainland. When we will ask permission to use CSUR will we be able to use your units for both Sicilies or are they restricted to only the island?

Yes, you will be able to use CSUR units cause Kingdom of Trinacria and Kingdom of Naples are the two parts in wich Kingdom of Sicily was divided after the Sicilian Vespers...

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Ok that's great, thanks for the reply!

Hi Mr Crow, can I use your CSUR units for my mod Tormented Realms, it's a fantasy mod, but there is a Sicily faction in the mod and your units will only be used for that faction.

Quote Originally Posted by danny X View Post
    Hi Mr Crow, can I use your CSUR units for my mod Tormented Realms, it's a fantasy mod, but there is a Sicily faction in the mod and your units will only be used for that faction.
    No, i'm sorry...i can't give permission to fantasy mods

Quote Originally Posted by Monguntiacum View Post
    your CSUR Units would be a great army that comes to help him and his sons.
    I want to remark this because maybe i don't have clarify it well: you can use CSUR units just as spawn army that helps Frederic II...you can't make csur units recrutable for any factions (HRI included)

hello Mr Crow,great sicily units you made here!
    can i use them for a submod for Ferrum Aeternum?it's called steviesubmod for sicily faction
    i will use; siculo norman knights will replace original norman knights; edit;can i use different horse clothing for norman knights?
    dismounted siculo knights will replace original dismounted knights
    lucera saracen will replace sicilian muslim archers
    stipendiarII will replace dismounted broken lances
    peasants will replace italian militia and will be in papal states and venice rooster and will be mercenaries

and can i use too the dismounted Angevines Knights?.
    will spawn Charles of Anjou an he will use unit dismounted Angevines , so only in spawned army
    offcourse at start date 1266.will spawn King Manfred too for faction sicily.
    stevietheconquer.

stevietheconquer.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; February 24, 2013 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    hello Mr Crow,great sicily units you made here!
    can i use them for a submod for Ferrum Aeternum?it's called steviesubmod for sicily faction
    i will use; siculo norman knights will replace original norman knights; edit;can i use different horse clothing for norman knights?
    dismounted siculo knights will replace original dismounted knights
    lucera saracen will replace sicilian muslim archers
    stipendiarII will replace dismounted broken lances
    peasants will replace italian militia and will be in papal states and venice rooster and will be mercenaries

and can i use too the dismounted Angevines Knights?.
    will spawn Charles of Anjou an he will use unit dismounted Angevines , so only in spawned army
    offcourse at start date 1266.will spawn King Manfred too for faction sicily.
    stevietheconquer.

stevietheconquer.
    Ok, but just if you do exactly what you have wrote...

I've added you to the list and soon i will add you to the group...

Of course, don't forget to credit me and Zames

Best regards, +Mr.Crow+

Thanks Mr.Crow!just forget too ask if i can use the Angevines Knights too for spawned army of charles of Anjou.

and these units looks very good in game!

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    Thanks Mr.Crow!just forget too ask if i can use the Angevines Knights too for spawned army of charles of Anjou.

and these units looks very good in game!
    Yes, you can.

Hi Mr Crow.
    Can I use CSUR for bellum crucis 6.3 mod ?
    Thanks

Do you want to create a submod for Bellum Crucis using CSUR?....yes, you can if you use them just for for Bellum Crucis...and, in this case, you have no limitation cause i'm in the Bellum Crucis Team

Anyway, the next version of Bellum Crucis will use CSUR units for sure

Please
    I receive the invite to join in CSUR club?
    Thanks

please,

can I have the invite to join the CSUR group?

thanks

You don't need it if you want just to play: csur club is intended just for modders that want to use csur in their mods.

Greetings! First to say that i`m very impressed with yours units. They look so natural..... like a real medieval army.
    If I want to (can?) play with these units in regular Bellum Crucis 6.3 campaign, how should i have it installed?
    Thanks anyway, i appreciate your work and keep up...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast