Thread: Garrison script

SavageFeat's Avatar Senator

Icon9 Garrison script

How do I remove the garrison script from my campaign it would be that bad if the units where a quality but the garrison script spawns feudal knights an some other elite units that made it hard to eliminate Portugal as Spain because of that script
    Wars of Rome: The rise
    A Modifacation for Rome : Total War 1.5
    (Pretty sure its dead now^)

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Default Re: Garrison script

Quote Originally Posted by M'aiq the Liar View Post
    How do I remove the garrison script from my campaign...
    To remove the garrison script from KGCM v4.3 look at the end of this post:
    KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

It is the campaign_script.txt file attachment.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Hello, first many thanks to Dave for wonderful game. Second, I am one of those guys that knows just enough about computers to be dangerous. I played the game (excellent) but struggled with garrison script and would like to play without it.

(1) I downloaded script and opened file path and dragged file to script and it asked me if I wanted to overide existing file. I checked YES. Is there anything else?

What is the "Battles_modeles.rar file & do I need to do anything with it?

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    (1) I downloaded script and opened file path and dragged file to script and it asked me if I wanted to overide existing file. I checked YES. Is there anything else?
    No, but you will have to start a new campaign to use this feature. It is not save game compatible.

What is the "Battles_modeles.rar file & do I need to do anything with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Scarface
    MODELDB for KGCM patch 4.3 attached to post 1, includes a fix the wrong texture for mongol halberd militia.

Unpack the rar and place the MODELDB file in the mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data\unit_models folder.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SavageFeat View Post
    How do I remove the garrison script from my campaign it would be that bad if the units where a quality but the garrison script spawns feudal knights an some other elite units that made it hard to eliminate Portugal as Spain because of that script
    Yeah garrison script is the worst for example i played as poland and wanted to eliminate teutonic order in their capital there were only some peasants (which is weird) beacuse they aparently were distracted by the lithuania (or at least i think they were) and then i try to attack and THEY HAVE THE WHOLE ARMY OF KNIGHTS