Page 167 of 403 FirstFirst ... 67 117 142 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 192 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 8052

Thread: Official PvP General Discussion Thread, Part I

Skivvies's Avatar Supai

Default Re: Official PvP General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 10greenbottles View Post
    By the way, if Thomas hadn't attacked me in his base the first time this could have all been avoided.
    I said this in the chat that I had with you, and I will say it again in public: Don't you dare go blaming this on Thomas. He is allowed to control what happens in his lands, and if he doesn't want a member of another faction throwing chicken eggs all over the place, then he should be able to deal with it as he pleases. If that means that he kills you, then so be it.

Benz282's Avatar MC Competitive Server

Quote Originally Posted by 10greenbottles View Post
    Glorious victory today! I killed Benz, nearly got Thomas and nearly got Nerva. Pat and CJ finished the job. A most glorious raid today, but nothing more. People must understand that the Northmen have to perform raids once in a while, and we mean no harm when said raids occur.

By the way, if Thomas hadn't attacked me in his base the first time this could have all been avoided. I merely went to throw eggs everywhere but APPARENTLY that's an offence punishable by death.
    You brought three people to attack a one-man faction. You killed me and Nerva, whilst wearing vastly superior equipment. It was not a fair fight.

Victory? Yes. Glorious? Not in the slightest.
    Last edited by Benz282; April 24, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar VLTIMVS ROMANORVM

Quote Originally Posted by Skivvies View Post
    I said this in the chat that I had with you, and I will say it again in public: Don't you dare go blaming this on Thomas. He is allowed to control what happens in his lands, and if he doesn't want a member of another faction throwing chicken eggs all over the place, then he should be able to deal with it as he pleases. If that means that he kills you, then so be it.

Had you at least let me turn around and see you, and then stand still, I wouldn't have attacked you 10Greens. I thought you to be a merc when you came. Ergo I killed you. Skivvies is right, if I feel threatened in my own lands, I have the right to deal with it as I please.

Our lands constitute a vast area - although sparsley controlled. Like the western empire in the mid-5th century.

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Sagittarius

Quote Originally Posted by Diglytron View Post
    Heil the Mightiest of the Mightiest Minecraft players. Heil the Sons, the Sons of the Brotherhood!
    indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

.Mitch.'s Avatar Fighting Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by Benz282 View Post
    You brought three people to attack a one-man faction. You killed me and Nerva, whilst wearing vastly superior equipment. It was not a fair fight.

Victory? Yes. Glorious? Not in the slightest.
    Greens considers managing to wipe his own ass a glorious victory.

He knows he'll never manage to fight to a truly glorious victory, and so has to claim glory wherever he can.

Poach's Avatar Gaming Staff Admin
    Civitate Gaming Staff

And amidst all this chaos, with Northmen and Order-Legion battling each other in the Legion base, a Brotherhood tour group of Styx, Wolf and I stood and watched with bemusement at the spectacle.

wolfbane751's Avatar Princeps Posterior

yes it was funny nerva's jump was given a 10 out of 10 when the northmen attacked him
    glorious jump nerva!

ChocoboKnight's Avatar Ashigaru

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBaconBits View Post
    btw the war between Legion and Blades is for kicks and giggles. :laugh:
    While i'd hate to ruin your fun, there is the pressing matter of Ascalon warning you not to go to war with Legion. As you have chosen to ignore our warning, we will now be stepping in.

.Mitch.'s Avatar Fighting Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboKnight View Post
    While i'd hate to ruin your fun, there is the pressing matter of Ascalon warning you not to go to war with Legion. As you have chosen to ignore our warning, we will now be stepping in.
    I have warned you that going to war because you disagree with someone going to war will result in war. I will now be stepping in.

However, I have been warned by the Brotherhood that if I go to war because I disagree with war caused by war that they will declare war.

In turn the Brotherhood will face war against GED, he disagrees with a faction going to war to prevent a war of a faction that disagrees with someone going to war because someone disagrees with some going to war.

Cue inception music.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboKnight View Post
    Actually we declared war after he gave our new base coords away. I have other reasons that's just the primary one.

ChocoboKnight's Avatar Ashigaru

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    Actually we declared war after he gave our new base coords away. I have other reasons that's just the primary one.
    Then i've just put my foot in my mouth... You're on your own, Thomas. We have no cause to be at war anymore. Good luck.

Thanks, I wont need it though, they dont have anything worthwhile

AtomicBaconBits's Avatar Supai

As I said the war is for kicks and giggles, next time i go on it will be over. If i go to war with anyone it will be with a faction the size of mine if there is reason behind it. Anyways there is nothing of value at my base. I don't know of d3ath's or BenjaminFV's stashes. We are a buildind faction not a fighting one, people play minecraft to build not fight, there is creative server for that yes, but you made a stronghold in creative who cares made one in survival, people will be impressed anyways Celoxia is right Legion is a faction of newbies, I taught thomas everything I knew when he first played minecraft, i can predict is every move, I was in his faction and he treated me like crap, i broke away from the Legion, formed the blades and now look at what is happening now. I still train people in Minecraft so expect the Blade's to growth to continue.

Tuor's Avatar Je me débrouille

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    I have warned you that going to war because you disagree with someone going to war will result in war. I will now be stepping in.

However, I have been warned by the Brotherhood that if I go to war because I disagree with war caused by war that they will declare war.

In turn the Brotherhood will face war against GED, he disagrees with a faction going to war to prevent a war of a faction that disagrees with someone going to war because someone disagrees with some going to war.

Cue inception music.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar I'm the Author of Words

Quote Originally Posted by Bolkonsky View Post
    The Egg Wars! Rumor has it that the Brotherhood has raise Cthulhu, and are trying to topple GED!

I haven't used anything but stone for tools in ages.
    The Brotherhood is not worthy of Cthulhu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Use of Stone Tools is standard procedure for the Brotherhood, we carry only 1 Iron pick to enable gold, diamonds etc to be mined. Our Iron is retained for war!
    For all the wars that you've been fighting? Well, at least you managed to make me laugh.

JeremyLithium's Avatar Supai

What? I turn my back for eight hours and everybody's at each other's throats? sounds fun.
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    Winston Churchill

Nerva's Avatar Hastatus

It was fun ideed, I didnt even intend to attack the northmen, but just to make sure thomas didnt get robbed... well after you killed benz i had to kill you Greens
    And well some pics of the day before I put down the camera and took the sword:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You can see greens runing away from benz and thomas...

Benz282's Avatar MC Competitive Server

NEWS FROM THE ORDER

1 - Master BlenderFrog, who has served on the Master's Council since the start of the server, has been stripped of his title and reduced to the rank of Knight, following a successful Vote of No-Confidence against him.

2 - Knight-Avenger Skivvies has been promoted to Master to fill Blender's spot, returning the Master's Council to four members.

3 - The Order of Dalmaitus is now allies with the Kingdom of Ascalon.

4 - Following the partial break-up of the Brotherhood, the Order and Northmen have agreed to end their alliance, seeing their union as no longer being necessary to ensure the immediate well-being and security of either faction.

5 - Today, Benz and Nerva stepped in to assist Thomas when he was threatened by Greens, of the Northmen. Unfortunately, the Northmen attacked Thomas at his base clad in full battle-gear, which the two Masters were not expecting. As such, the Legion-Order defenders were defeated by the Northmen and Thomas was slain.

6 - Benz joined Celoxia, of the Etat, on a raid against the Voidstalkers/Greyjoys today. After a prolonged engagement at the Voidstalker base, during which Celoxia was killed by Cryers and the Stalker fort taken by Benz, a white peace was declared.
    Last edited by Benz282; April 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM.

Archduke Greens's Avatar Equites

I didnt threaten him. I wanted to peacefully add more chickens to his base.

People who think I'm genuinely claiming a victory here are retarded. I'm clearly taking the piss about gloriously winning. It started with a lulzy bombardment of his base with chicken eggs and then we went back in full force to deliver the eggs. Unfortunately my comrades did not throw the eggs in the end.
    Last edited by Archduke Greens; April 25, 2012 at 01:16 AM.

djehoety's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    The distend ruins of the once glorious Dutch Republic.

How did you find us in the first place? Ive youve destroyed our base, i will leave this server. Go get other factions who are stronger or something. We diddnt build up anything. This is no glorious fight and i am dissepointed about the Northman. I've they destroyed my house and stuff i will leave. I wont start a new game again.
    19-year old. Student journalism. Focus on world-politics, Syria and the Arab world (العالم العربي). Learning العربية. Located in the once mighty Dutch Republic · Read my blog · Follow me on Twitter ·Play Minecraft? join the TWCenter Kingdom servers

Thread Information