Thread: DarthMod Napoleon Open Beta v1.8 Update 3 (CLOSED)

Default DarthMod Napoleon Open Beta v1.8 Update 3 (CLOSED)

***REMOVED***

Download the PACK and then:
    -unzip
    -Place the DarthMod_Napoleon.pack to the game folder to replace the previous, for example to:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

It includes:
    Open Beta v1.8 Update_3
    -Better, more chaotic melees
    -The CAI should now develop more and also to behave generally better.
    -Cannon Ball Shots should now be much more powerful according to caliber (3 Ottoman cannons will be updated with the full release).
    -Certain changes in morale and Battle mechanics now make the AI more challenging as the AI muskets more and the flanking attacks have much more impact.

Default Re: DarthMod Napoleon Open Beta v1.8

After I upload my latest update for DarthMod Shogun I will return here to finalise the next update for DarthMod Napoleon.

Shoot your feedback for this open beta. What are you waiting for? Don't you want DarthMod Napoleon 1.8 soon?

Default Re: DarthMod Napoleon Open Beta v1.8 Update 3

Sweet epic goodness. Thanks. Alot!

Im having problems. I updated to 1.8 (it still shows as 1.7 though)?, anyway i get CTD every battle now. Gee i just played an excellent battle for 45min, when i clicked to end batle at the end it CTD.

Edit: Might have been a problem with that battle! It crashed three times, but eventually i got past it and things seem fine since!

Infact the AI in the battles was actually quite active and did try to flank me, though it still has problems keeping formation. It forms up, then decides to go all over the shop in single units when i make a move, then it advances in a mostly broken formation. It if could just stay rigid and learn not to attack when against superiour numbers, you'd have a fight on your hands.
    Last edited by Poacher886; January 05, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Bug report :

- just installed beta, my Italian State line infantry got no legs, no hats and not full suit. All other Infantry unit (french and brits are ok for example) are ok. Just italian Line infantry for what i've seen.

Love it! Although I find it odd that I can recruit French Egyptian Infantry in Berlin and Hannover (Camels!!). Guess that's a piece of history I missed.

Good job overall. Love the gameplay and improved AI.

Default Re: DarthMod Napoleon Open Beta v1.8 Update 3 (CLOSED)

Thank you to those who participated. The full release will have a quite different and better gameplay.
    Keep coming here to download it when it is ready.