Thread: Nice mod.

Default Nice mod.

Just started playing this mod and it is a very nice mod, just too bad it dont feel quite finished. Lacking proper unit cards, loading screens etc, and seems like balancing, descriptions and voices to name a few havent been done as well as they could have. Regardless of this the mod is 100% playable and well worth anyones time. I guess that 1.1 is the last version, which is sad. But hey, still a great mod, thank you for your huge work Eo.

Default Re: Nice mod.

A simple thanks from me.

If you ever feel the need to do some minor tinkering with the mod the various factions could really use a better description, as it stands now i hardly know anything abouth the culture or the faction i play with. Also the pope system could us... meh.. you allready said you were done. Never mind me hehe. I would really like some more lore to go with this though, are there anything written abouth the various factions that you could refer me too?

Apart from the thread labled 'Akthross Lore' and the book?

Well hehe, based on your answer i reckon its no, but yeah i meant besides that, allready read the lore thread and it did not come near to satisfy my need for immersion and i havent found the book anywhere in my country, only expensive oversees shipping meh.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

what is this is this like a fake lord of the rings? Also what are the factions in this game and their units? Sorry just asking I never heard of this and it looks cool
    Last edited by Eothese; March 20, 2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Same post in 3 threads...

Read a little here, and you'll see. It's nothing like LOTR excepting that it contains a few similar races as do a lot of other novels. KK did kindly give me permission to use some of his models, for which I am very greatfull, as it would otherwise have taken me much longer to get the mod up and running.

Am back working on the mod, have added a lot of pics, such as unit info cards and loading screens etc and have also edited many of the text descriptions. At the moment I have started working on a custom settlement for the elves, it's slow work but it should be worth the effort.

I know I should get around to a faction preview thread, but the effort involved would require me stopping the work on the mod for a good week or so... So unless some kind player would like to offer some assistance, it will remain at the bottom of my list of priorities.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

How many custom settlement do you currently have in your game?
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; March 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

3 at the moment, although only one is playable via custom battles as they share the same culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    Am back working on the mod, have added a lot of pics, such as unit info cards and loading screens etc and have also edited many of the text descriptions. At the moment I have started working on a custom settlement for the elves, it's slow work but it should be worth the effort.
    Wow, that is great news! Akhtross is a fantasy themed modification that I played the most and one of the best mods out there. Any additional work that you do is much appreciated - thank you in advance!

great mod

Yeah great mod, despite some minor issues