Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your empire

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Post your empire

Quote Originally Posted by _]Blackfire[_

Ohhh and BTW ^^^ are you even playing this MOD??! But my campaign also has Iberia conquering huge amounts of land.

Me and my lovely Bactrian Bisiliki Phalanx!
    Almost every TE game i've played so far Iberia seems to kick everyones ass. The modders for TE should look to balance the Iberians. I was playing Britannia recently and saw the gauls, romans & germans swept away by stack after stack of Iberians - all the while I was just securing little ol Hibernia.

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Briton kicked the gauls ass and then allied with the iberians and dacians.... and guess what..... all three are at my borders!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

flip2121, Evariste makes a better attempt in the 3rd podcast thats out soon, he's interviewed me for it.

mirage41, yeah ill look into making them less powerful, i have had to make them more pwoerful before because they had a habit of doing nothing so hopefully now il find a nice balance.

As for the question on corruption, once you have loads of money your characters will get corruption traits, make sure you spend as much money as you can to reduce the chances of this happening.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Azai Nagamasa's Avatar Foederatus

Scythian Campaign, 243 BC. Quite a tough situation. Squalor's causing cities to revolt (I've exterminated my own capital twice now). Pontus wiped out, Armenians driven into Arabia. Not to mention those ever-loveable Ptolemies declaring war on me while my armies are away.

Love this mod.

@_]Blackfire[_ - flip2121 is playing is playing the custom edition of TE, Arbitrium

^^^
    Yea it took a while for me to notice that his map wasnt fully zoomed out... That and i havent seen the new faction banners from that custom mod.

"War is only sweet to those who haven't experienced it" - Plato

im screwed in my campaign anyway... Carthage has a stack with a couple elephants on the island of caralis... the bad thing is that all my legions are in Gaul fighting Iberia and Briton and one of my legions got pwned and most of the legion was gone.... everything is not going my way!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Hey everyone! I just started playing this fantastic mod and just wanted to ad my empire so far. I had a blast playing so far with war on every border. The Gauls and Iberians from the west, the Britons from the north, the Greeks from the east and Carthage from the south. I have just recently been doing progress in Greece and they are soon to be crushed, then I have my eastern border secure. My next move is to retake Sicily which I just lost 2/3 of due to rioting. Then I have to push my western borders into Gaul and Iberia.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?im...re193bcwd4.png

Just continued my gaul campaing, not much further, only a batlle. But it took over two hours, because my warband coudn't cope with their Phalanxes. I tried to take one at a time, sometimes thy will follow the bait directly, sometimes it was not so easy. Got 1250 soldiers left of the 2600, slaughtered +- 3000 of theirs. With no money to retrain soldiers, I have to deal with their next army with those damaged units.

In the south a full stack army is ready to be shipped to sparta in the next turn. Part of it is selected.
    In Iberia, I have to defend against the faction leader who sallied. didn't do the battle yet. If I win Spain is destroyed.

Epirus campaign! 238 B.C., continued from last post.

Macedon has been destroyed by me. I drove them from Greece and conquered all of their islands. Since Numidia had conquered Carthage and some other carthaginian cities, I moved in and took them away from Numidia. I had signed a ceasefire with Carthage, but not with Numidia! Tricky, eh? I'm currently sieging some coastal cities in Africa. Anyway, the gauls started pestering me up north so Eudorus the Conqueror has moved into celtic lands and is currently making them very sorry they ever heard the name Eudorus.

Thrace was very weak. I took my army from Macedon, sieged one of their cities and demanded they surrender to me. They did, and are now my client kingdom. I'm keeping a large garrison in their lands, so if they try something I'll just crush them.

Greece lost their colonies, but has gained a foothold in Asia Minor. Pretty nifty. They are still my allies, as are the Ptolemies. I recently signed an alliance with Iberia as well. All is going well, and I get 50k a turn. With all the cash I'm getting I'm buying a few provinces here and there. Bought both Corsica and Sardinia from Carthage.

Taelok's Avatar Senator

This is more of an interesting screenshot, than an empire posting. Though you can see my empire on the minimap.

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=437792

I've never had that happen. Notice the faction and name of the Diplomat.

Only dream I ever have. Is it the surface of the Sun?
    Everytime I shut my eyes, it's always the same.

HAHA moses..... thats crazy!! maybe the diplomat was a rebel from egypt... lol nice screenshot

Continued today, Logotorix the Fearless destroyed Iberia and the army is on its way to Italy.

In Italy Patavium is sieged by 3,5 stack Macedonians. I have some reinforcements, but not that much. Assasination of the familymembers failed and the asassin was killed. At least they don't have a spy in the city, so they have to conquer the walls. My swordsmen are better on the wall than facing a phalanx.

In the south I captured salona from Macedonia and Thermon is under siege. Unfortunatly Thermon and Larissa have the plague, so I probably will not attack and go straight for Athens, Corinth and Sparta. I'll sack the cities after me, because I can't afford an army to guard the
    cities.

Gavmundo's Avatar Senator
    Morecambe, UK ... in the realms of the North!

I'm gutted! My 250gig D Drive died with all my games on it including about 10 RTW mods. I lost my Epirus Campaign which I was hooked on! Haven't been able to bring myself to re-install RTW since it happened last weekend. I'm still in mourning

lol i chuckled a little bit when i saw this.. .you guys probabyl have seen it to...

Bit odd

wat the lesbian thing?? thats the first time ive ever seen it... lol

Gavmundo's Avatar Senator
    Morecambe, UK ... in the realms of the North!

Oh no not another chucklefest at the Lesbians!! *groans*

The Lesbians, are of course, the People from the Isle of Lesbos!

i know that but its the first time IVE seen it!!.... OMG and of course i know theres an island called the lesbos near Greece.... its just wierd that a greek cities general got that after i destroyed their factions....

imthefrgt10's Avatar Senator

wow lesbos i love lesbos haha no that is pretty funny tho

<HonorGlory> You weren't here when the deal between me and Octavian took place.
    <Aristocrat> deal?
    <Aristocrat> Ill leave that alone actually
    <Evariste> No I wasn't. Corrupt bargain eh? Maybe it's better to leave the past in the past.

what's even funnier is that once, I had a group of lesbian rebels, and the army was mainly Amazon Chariots...if you faced Amazon chariots before, you'll know why it's funny...