Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your empire

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Default Re: Post your empire

Bit of skirmishing in what is now crimea but nothin in mainland Asia Seleukids had pretty much stomped their way to the asia minor coastline until they met me in Halikarnassos coming the other way hehe
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

That's pretty cool, Rob. I never managed to do that, I always go too far in order to wipe out an annoying faction or two.

Sorry for the dumb question, but.... how do I take a screen shot from inside RTW? I'd like to share my empire. She's lookin' nice!

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

press ur print screen button on ur keyboard minimize rome total war and open an image editing program make a new image and paste this should paste a screenie
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

In case you don't know whats an image editing program its stuff like microsoft paint, adobe, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Honor&Glory inspired by Archer
    How much will I pay to sit in front of a TV and chase polygons?

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by spirit_of_rob
    Here is mine

already posted in the general area but as its for this mod i post here too

Roma Victor

What? 10k income in Pergamum?

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

Locky's Avatar Centenarius

I've seen Pergamumn churn out money. All cities in that area make so much profit from naval trade, espically with the Colossus of Rhodes.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

157 BC in my SPQR campaign (TE 5.1)

Hopefully Ponts will stay in Asia, Africa

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Baltar
    157 BC in my SPQR campaign (TE 5.1)

Hopefully Ponts will stay in Asia, Africa
    That is an extremely intresting campaign! Strange how Scythia still exist and iberians have wiped out Carthage in spain. Greeks still have a little tiny area in illyria.

Good luck with Pontus.

This carthage 228BC on VH/VH

First i secured sicily and spain and locked off the border with the gauls building a few forts and making an allance with them as they where still at war with rome at the time and didnt want to bother with lil' old me. I left a small standing army to help gaurd the spanish border and started massing troops at carthage as i wanted to attack the romans before they had a chance to expand to far.

Ive got numidia as a client kingdom to my south and the egyptians in a sort of phony war to the east in africa, but as they seem happy to march armys around without attacking any of my border citys, and well i'm quite happy to let them.

So this left me free to use the troops i had been massing at carthage to land (on mass) in the south of italy, i managed to get everything to the south of rome before the romans had a chance to react with any real sized army but by that time it was too little and too late. After a few more battles with me still out numbering the roman armys in italy i took the remaining roman and ex-gaul citys to the north and locked off the northern border of italy (again) with an alliance with the germans, few forts and a standing army to screen them, this drew in alot of the roman armys in gaul which allowed me to reinforce the weak standing army i had left in spain who punched out and attacked the citys rome had taken from the gauls.

Then i went a lil' mad i think, (hypnotized by the +4 loyalty bonus for my now enlarging empire) I took only one army and attacked corinth and sparta which i managed to capture, BUT what i wasnt counting on was the massive reaction from macedonians who in a flash moved three full stack armys south to athens, halted only by a weak assed fort and a now weakend army. So its not looking good on that front and with my armys still tied down in northern italy and moppin' up whats left of the gauls in modern day france i know if i dont get some serious reinforcements to greece (like yesterday) i can kiss corinth and sparta good bye.

Can anyone else say imperial overstretch ?

Did i say three full macedonian armys, i think that was just the vangaurd. *crys a lil'*

Try seven and at this rate i expect more MUCH more.

Its no longer imperial overstretch it more like the first kamikaze attack 228bc stylee.

Those who are about to die salute you ! ..... tell my wife "hello"

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by JCaesar316
    This carthage 228BC on VH/VH

First i secured sicily and spain and locked off the border with the gauls building a few forts and making an allance with them as they where still at war with rome at the time and didnt want to bother with lil' old me. I left a small standing army to help gaurd the spanish border and started massing troops at carthage as i wanted to attack the romans before they had a chance to expand to far.

Ive got numidia as a client kingdom to my south and the egyptians in a sort of phony war to the east in africa, but as they seem happy to march armys around without attacking any of my border citys, and well i'm quite happy to let them.

So this left me free to use the troops i had been massing at carthage to land (on mass) in the south of italy, i managed to get everything to the south of rome before the romans had a chance to react with any real sized army but by that time it was too little and too late. After a few more battles with me still out numbering the roman armys in italy i took the remaining roman and ex-gaul citys to the north and locked off the northern border of italy (again) with an alliance with the germans, few forts and a standing army to screen them, this drew in alot of the roman armys in gaul which allowed me to reinforce the weak standing army i had left in spain who punched out and attacked the citys rome had taken from the gauls.

Then i went a lil' mad i think, (hypnotized by the +4 loyalty bonus for my now enlarging empire) I took only one army and attacked corinth and sparta which i managed to capture, BUT what i wasnt counting on was the massive reaction from macedonians who in a flash moved three full stack armys south to athens, halted only by a weak assed fort and a now weakend army. So its not looking good on that front and with my armys still tied down in northern italy and moppin' up whats left of the gauls in modern day france i know if i dont get some serious reinforcements to greece (like yesterday) i can kiss corinth and sparta good bye.

Can anyone else say imperial overstretch ?
    Is it me or Numidia(?) or Thrace(?) expanded to places it cant possibly reach unless a player is playing as them?

Anyway, My Empire before I abandoned it due to the increasing difficulty I am facing against the spammy armies of Greece.

230 B.C

227 B.C

226 B.C

216 B.C

213 B.C

Anyway, I am starting an Epirot campaign and I will post the results ASAP. *salutes*
    Last edited by Siddyus; July 01, 2006 at 11:14 AM.

Macedonian Domination, complete 231BC:

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain118
    Macedonian Domination, complete 231BC:
    231bc ? The game starts at 280bc.... domination in only 49 years can i ask on what difficulty level ?

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

Rome m/m (Wanted to take a breather)
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

231bc ? The game starts at 280bc.... domination in only 49 years can i ask on what difficulty level ?
    I believe its either on E/E or M/E and he just went into autocalc rampage. Ive done that myself. lol

E/H, I changed the starting date to 300BC and I didn't stop for economy, so my empire's dirt poor and very fragile (just like Alexanders )

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

This is my empire right now:

Yeah, I've been really lazy.
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

Tiro

Hello! here is my roman rebublic(not an empire...yet)

im playing on medium\medium just too get a feel for the mod and right from the get-go i find out that elepanths and pyrrhus is a bad combo...i beat him out of italy and then i tried too get the old dog too sign a peacy treaty...but no chanche..soo i sent an army after him into grecce, took "his" two coastal towns and then went into illyria too subjugate him...too bad his macedonian brethren wanted too get messy...and thats the start of my rebublic...it just got messier from there...Gaul,iberia and carthage all declared war att me..my roman rebublic hasent seen peace yet...and it wont for a while.
    Last edited by Nikodemus; July 03, 2006 at 07:07 PM. Reason: spelling ;)

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Laptop Empire I

On my latop, a Dell Inspiron 9300, playing as Britons, h/h

238BC

Romans reduced to 1 city (mediolandium)
    Selucia actually expanding

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers