Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

I like this mod very much, I was a bit afraid to think that the Italia Peninsula would be boring but I was mistaken. Thank you for this mod, it worth the try.
    From Québec with love!

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

thank you

Hello Nice mod!!!!!!

I really think this mod can go far and I have faith in you I have a problem and I dont know if it is my computer graphics or something else, when I set up custom battles I get a graphics glitch [strange messed up icons] and when I enter the battle some of my men are totally yellow [like a really bright yellow bloom and as if they were made of gold,this especially happens with the crosbowmen] and I cant see any detail except bright yellow bloom [if you know what I mean ] so all I want to know is why and how to fix this, whether I have to lower my graphics settings since I have the settings on high or its something else Like I said I really like this mod so I really want to fix this.
    My computer is a AMD radeon gaming computer.
    Thanks m8 good luck!!!
    Last edited by trooper007; October 23, 2012 at 04:03 PM.

DizzyRainbow's Avatar Libertus

Hey there :-) really enjoying what I played so far the early game seems a really fresh take. However I do have one problem and it's similar to trooper007's and that is that most of my units are missing their skin, and are silky as spiderman's socks :-) so yeah lol is there any fix to that by any chance?

the problem with the "silky" skins is I need someone who knows how to re-work thE BATTLEMODELS,FILE to associate the units with thier proper skins (they are already done)
    just need to be coded in, which I do not know how to do~

CheeseCZ's Avatar Laetus

please can anyone tell me how to install it, becaese i did theh what´s in the instructions and it´s not working. please help

ok it is very simple CheeseCZ download the folder then unzip it (with winrar) then copy it to your mods folder & make a desktop shortcut for the executable (bat. file) "right click on it choose make shortcut, then place the new short cut on your desktop"
    goodluck!

CheeseCZ's Avatar Laetus

thanks now its working its great

hello. I'm taking care to put the skins to missing drives. In addition, I add units into the city ribelli.if are authorized, at the end upload everything.

Quote Originally Posted by SEBYKIKO View Post
    hello. I'm taking care to put the skins to missing drives. In addition, I add units into the city ribelli.if are authorized, at the end upload everything.
    thank you~

sorry about this but have unzipped and copied but cant see any .bat file? where should it be?

are you still working on this?

Domesticus

Sounds good, but whats up with the silver surfers im reading about? Has that been fixed now?

Also you should have the KNights of Malta as a faction, but I dont know what your start date is

I would love to play a hotseat in this mod

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Merriman View Post
    I would love to play a hotseat in this mod
    This sounds like a fine idea. If it works alrite I will host one shortly. Link will be up soon.

is this mod dead? I kinda need some help, whenever I enter battle the battle screen where I decide to retreat, auto resolve, or manually lead the battle, it comes up too big and the buttons are below the interface and I'm stuck there. can't retreat, can't enter battle etc.

I didn't know how to describe it accurately or upload a tga file to imgur, so have this screencap of a screencap.
    Last edited by Trueman.; January 13, 2014 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueman. View Post
    is this mod dead? I kinda need some help, whenever I enter battle the battle screen where I decide to retreat, auto resolve, or manually lead the battle, it comes up too big and the buttons are below the interface and I'm stuck there. can't retreat, can't enter battle etc.

I didn't know how to describe it accurately or upload a tga file to imgur, so have this screencap of a screencap.
    ok, not a prob, I`m uploading you a fix, i`ll make it easy just paste the new ChC folder over the old one (the tga path will be set!)

attached is the fix: download, unzip to desktop, then copy over chc folder, merge and overwrite if and when prompted (yes, it is save compatible)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; January 16, 2014 at 06:47 PM.

Sorry, buddy, it's still not working. :| I tried with a new game and with my save.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueman. View Post
    Sorry, buddy, it's still not working. :| I tried with a new game and with my save.
    NO i AM THE ONE WHO IS SORRY, BECAUSE IF THAT DIDN`T DO IT IT IS A GRAPHICS ERROR WITH THE INSTALL (KEEP THE FIX, BUT TRY RE-INSTALLING THE MOD?) IMPORTANT! YOU WERE PROMT

I thought installation was just extracting the folder? That's what I did. I just extracted the chc folder from the rar file to the mods directory. Could it possibly be missing files?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast