Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

Default Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

ChC:tempesta` mediterreano`
    is a stand alone mod focused on the Italian city-states & greater Mediterranean
    all new music,ui, etc. everything! (if your like me & love some eye candy you`ll love this mod! )

the map is huge! 510x485 it uses the maximum regions of 199

factions are

Italian:

Napoli
    Sicilia
    Milan
    Venice
    Florence
    The Vatican Offices ( now destroyable!)
    the Republic of Ragusa (historically accurate)
    Genova
    Pisa
    Il Ducato Di Caliabra

French:

Le` Dauphinous`
    Le` Comte` Burgun` (Burgundy)
    Le` Duchie` De Savoy
    Le Duchie` De Aquitaine

German:

Herzogtum von Saxony
    Konigh Bohmen (bohemia)

Islamic:

Halfsid dynasty
    Zayyayid dynasty

spanish:

Corona De` Aragon`
    Corona De Espanzia

Eastern European:

Hungary

many new buildings & landmarks
    extensive modification of buildings already present in game (what they do & recruit etc.)
    almost complete overhaul of all imagery in game
    many y/n and new historic events which cover the daily life of Southern Renaissance Europe

Princesses have been removed & replaced with Courtesans (historically more accurate for the Italians particularly)

important! this requires a manual install:
    winrar (unzip) the folder ( do not get confused, the folders name is "chc") to desktop then copy to mods
    optional create a desktop shortcut (right click on your mouse then hit create shortcut & move it to the desk top)

video preview:
    http://youtu.be/w6l8-i4kEHo

NEW LINK: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/OeXYI9rAVR/chc.rar.html
    updated (03/18/12) with Hungary & De Caliabra
    (graphics update in post #31)
    (older version)
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...7475/spada.rar

credits

Ashton: base scripts (used to make new events)
    Russian Gondor some of the mapping (most ground types & topography)
    druvatar (all around! all ui, all coding, most scripting, most mapping etc.)

important: Game play dynamics have been "tweaked" a bit

the economy is inflated (as for what things they give in return & what they cost)
    some building changes: all factions now have public baths, aqueducts, military & officers academy)
    important because these buildings have new recruitment parameters; (for instance a "military academy" allows Italians to recruit dismounted broken lances & the french to recruit dismounted noble knights, the officers academy allow for both dismounted & mounted versions of these units & the recruitment of a general for all factions)
    spies & assassins can only be recruited through the "rogues den" Rogues Roy-ale"
    all siege & gunpowder are only recruitment available in castles
    all recruitment for town thru large city has been eliminated (you can recruit not a problem if you build the proper military buildings, but when your settlements hit huge city or citadel you will have full recruitment! by then you should be ready for total war! also I have expanded the recruitment slots of all levels) my hope is the first part of the game will be as it should a time to build & grow, then when gunpowder hits in 1375 you will have the infra-structure for real ToTaL WaR! also you will start out with only one family member so you must build everything from the ground up hopefully this will keep your military growing consistently with your economy (many campaigns I have played I start out with only a general but less than a 100 turns into it I have atleast ten full stacks of feudal knights & other advanced units
    I removed all masters & grandmasters guilds (they are redundant)
    removed Swordsmith`s guild entirely!, you can get the benefit derived from them by building a "Combat refinery" (one of the many new buildings)
    the campaign is from 1350-1575
    900 turns
    4 turns per year
    gunpowder comes in 1375 ( a 100 turns in)

also it is "mod-foldered"
    & completely compatible with geo-mod
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 20, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

update number #1:
    ground_types/textures
    some text
    simply winrar (unzip to desktop) then copy to mods & overwrite & merge when prompted

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

next major update ( in about a week) will have new custom music for battles
    custom victory/loss music for both campaign & battle
    garrisoned settlements
    & lotsa other minor tweaks
    actually Vipman if you want to add the garrisons for me then simply attach the new desc_strat (zipped in winrar) at the bottom of this thread would be great!
    the coordinate info for each settlements is in
    spada/data/world/maps/base & the file is desc_regions
    thanks man!
    (I have tested the battle music works great!)

updated 1/10/12

major update download
    the whole thing! (sorry not save compatible) in opening post

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

can you upload it somewhere that I don't have to sign up for? Thanks
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by King William the Conqueror View Post
    not a prob`

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by King William the Conqueror View Post
    the same here, please

updated link: in opening post~

umm, not to be too picky but could you put it on File Share? I don't like giving away my email address if it is not necessary.
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

I put it on "fileswap" also hope this works for ya!

thanks.
    I like it.
    Last edited by King William the Conqueror; February 06, 2012 at 08:05 AM.

in couple of days I will be releasing an updated version with two new factions:
    Genua & Sassori (sardinia)

everything! all ui (banners, symbols & any iconography! like unit cards & such etc.) & text for the new factions will be done & ready to upload by tomorrow afternoon~
    (King William get more support for hungary & I will add them it would delay this update by a DAY OR TWO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Musa View Post

yes there is a historical rationhale` for the Dauphinous` but the apostophies I guess are just my bad English!

edit: One small thing though. Is there a historical rationale behind 'Le Dauphinous'? Along with all the apostrophes and what-not? Hate to nitpick, but the Frenchman inside me gets revolted easily .

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Musa View Post
    Hmm, I mean you can speak of a Dauphin, or a Dauphiné, but I don't know what a Dauphinous is .
    minor grammer discrepancy it can be fixed very easy (probably update it for next release soon! I have already made significant mapping changes since this last update!)

link has been updated in opening post (many mapping & some ui changes)

coming in days will be an update which adds two more factions: Le Duchie` le` Aquitaine & Espania` the map has been enlarged to host more of Africa, France & I beria now extends to the atlantic the map dimensions are 510x485 or 1020 by 965 & I have also removed Sassari & put Pisa back in so now you can expect some real ToTaL WaR! in Italy as the combatants are now
    Sicilia
    Napoli
    Pisa
    Florence
    Milan
    Genova
    Venice
    The Vatican Offices
    the map is now maxed out at 198 regions

for now I will take down the link but it will be back up in just a day or two when I have everything completed for the next update
    which will be extensive!
    I have expanded the map ( see attached screenshots)
    I have also added two more factioms: Corona De Espanzia & Le Duchie De Aquitaine removed Sassori & re-added Pisa
    so that is

Italian:

Napoli
    Sicilia
    Pisa
    florence
    genova
    milan
    venice
    the vatican offices
    republic of Ragusa (part greek/italian)

french:
    le dauphine`
    le Duchie De Aquitaine
    Le Comte` Burgun` (burgundy)

part French/Italian

Le duchie de Savoy

German:
    Herzogtum von Saxony
    Konigh Bohmen (bohemia)

Iberian:

Corona De Espanzia`
    Corona De Aragon`

Islamic:

the Zayyanid Dynasty
    the Hafsid Dynasty

total regions 199~

Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 01, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

the new ChC: TM link will be here in a few hours!~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast