Thread: Are there any Naked Barbarian skins?

Default Are there any Naked Barbarian skins?

Are there any good naked barbarian skins available for download? I couldn't find any with the Search.

Default Re: Are there any Naked Barbarian skins?

Well, my memory is a little rusty, but I thought that SPQR implented some naked fanatic units that were actually, well, naked. Webbird may have also given this a try at some point. I seem to recall a thread named something like "Best of the Naked Barbarians" or similar. Try that

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

I know webbird has naked barbarians, but I believe they are only compatible with 1.2

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

The only incompatible part, if i'm not mistaken, about units made for 1.2, is the animation. If i could be corrected/verified that would be grand.

RTR GOLD has naked barbarians

Res Getae has them, though the mod's not finished yet

excImperator is right - as long as you know how to hand mod the cas files and texture files into the game, skins etc will be compatible with any version.

I found some Naked Skins for Naked Fanatics. They are pretty good. Are there any more skins to convert most of the barbarian factions' units into naked warbands etc??

webbird's Avatar Senator

my naked celts work well with rtw 1.3 ;O)

Invasio Barbarorum:Flagellum Dei mod for BI, has very good naked picitish fanatics. And i mean naked

I have naked germans and gauls (from vlad mod: webbird ?), need some more naked amazons
    repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Civitate

EB also has naked skins, yes, fully naked skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    EB also has naked skins, yes, fully naked skins.
    EB dosen't work on 1.5, so I am passing up that mod. RES GESSTAE is the best mod so far, that has everything I wanted in a Rome based game, including Naked Barbarians and India. It's not released yet.

I found Meretrixs' GaestaePak, which has some good skins for naked fanatics: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23050&

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rians+fanatics