Thread: Coming Soon

Default Coming Soon

New forums for TroyTW!!

New intro squence!!

Default Re: Coming Soon

cant wait!!!

The forums are finished with the exception of the colour scheme and banner which i don't like :original: but that shouldn't take long to fix, just one or two small changes.

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

I have a little question, why dont you guys make the mod, instead of the websites, were all waiting. We LOVE TROY! We would all yell and scream for you guys. But seriously why do you guys keep making websites? No offense or anything............
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

Our most active member right now is the 'website guy'. As it is exam season work is slower than usual and our focus will shift back onto the mod itself in a week or two.

Well ill try to get more help, i know maybe some great modders
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

Once the unit code is completed (perhaps 3 weeks) it will pass on to darth vader and he will work his magic (if he still agrees to help).

The focus of the gameplay will be on the generals commanding the armies as much as the level of training of the troops. Instead of using the moral cop-out in RTW resulting in 5 minute battles we are aiming for longer more intense battles which will be shaped largely by the hero in command. What the hero does will shape the battle. If the hero routes or kills the enemy hero then the battle will be as good as won.

Remember to make generals from the movie!

I will take this moment to refer you to the heros renders topic