Thread: Fantasy Mod

Default Fantasy Mod

I was thinking about a fantasy mod. Not really based off any one particular novel/story/game. Take the best Ideas from everything to make this perfect. Maybe there could be some factions like these:

A Norse
    A Greek/Roman
    An Egyption
    A Chivalric/ Western European Medieval
    An Arab
    An East Asian (China/Japan/Korea)
    *Maybe a steppe on like Huns/Mongols
    *Maybe an Aztec/Mayan one, maybe

These would not be what these nations would be called, just sorta base our ideas off them. And don't necisarily have to be human either.

This mod will start off pretty easy because we would only have to maybe reskin and add a few models to the 3 of the factions. And just have a modeller add new skins and re-model the Greek one up to MTW2:TW par.

We wouldn't have to make too many new buildings, only for the asian one.

Any suggestions would be awesome,and this type of mod will be different from the rest, especially since there are NO limits to ideas.

So what you think? Should I start jotting down ideas? Or should I just give up now.

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Default Re: Fantasy Mod

A Tamriel: Total War as I suggested earlier in this thread could include:

A Norse
    Nords

A Greek/Roman
    A Chivalric/ Western European Medieval
    Imperials

An Arab
    Redguard, think moors, but real good hand to hand fighting

*Maybe a steppe on like Huns/Mongols
    ashlanders(groupd of dunmer)

An East Asian (China/Japan/Korea)
    Tseaci invasion :original:

Then you got a whole host of other ones.

*if you dont know Elder Scrolls lore then by all means ignore this :laughing:

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

I do, I have played TES 3 and 4 and have a bagillion mods for them. But I kinda wanted mine to be more original. But I guess this is good enough. Would you mind if I helped you with your Tamriel one?

Oh and reguards are Blacks or Negroids. And Arabs are not. Just to clear it up though.

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Yes, hence why I said moor. Black, but certianly they had several arab influences. Not exaclty what your looking for, but very similiar.

As for originality, I think TES is about as good as you can get. Include the other races that arent in the games and we have quite a mod indeed.

Your welcome to help, right now Im just doing a map for RTW, but Ive already got like 3-4 guys who are intrested in helping.

My plan is to basiclly do TES 5, meaning the actual events are our own and we can make it very original. Im sure you could help out on this end. Im yet to find a modeller who is intrested though and that is the real problem and why I was hoping our projects could merge. Both these mods if done right would require heavy modelling if they were to be anything close to real fantasy. As such we really need to keep the fantasy community united.

I talk to you soon with more info bout this :original:

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY