Thread: Kings and Sultans

Default Kings and Sultans

Thank you Hross and Dots team for making this mod i bought a new pc in the summer just for this mod i hope its not to long now before release. My question is will you have unique kings and sultans models on the battlefield or will they look the same as the generals ? and is there anyway you could have different models for the prince of a faction thank you

Default Re: Kings and Sultans

Quote Originally Posted by cloud700 View Post
    Thank you Hross and Dots team for making this mod i bought a new pc in the summer just for this mod i hope its not to long now before release. My question is will you have unique kings and sultans models on the battlefield or will they look the same as the generals ? and is there anyway you could have different models for the prince of a faction thank you
    I believe at this time strat-models will be standard Kingdoms models, which means the King will have a seperate model, everyone else will have random general models.

I'm sure replacement models are planned but i'm assuming that's low priority at this point.

Regardless of priority i'm afraid i cannot answer whether or not it's possible to force a seperate model for the heir.
    Last edited by Mighty_Matt; December 30, 2011 at 08:18 AM.

PIPA and SOPA are “the equivalent of being angry and trying to take action against Ford just because a Mustang was used in a bank robbery.” - Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Matt View Post
    Regardless of priority i'm afraid i cannot answer whether or not it's possible to force a seperate model for the heir.
    CBUR has it so that the Byzantine co-emperor (heir) is different from the emperor.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169167
    Looking forward to Dominion of the Sword
    PSN ID: mynameisowen; add me if you play GT5 or Battlefield.

I've just seen the images of CBUR faction leader and heir I didn't think it was possible it looks great I hope DOTS could have the same in this mod thank you for your replies.