Thread: Time Frame..

Default Time Frame..

Will this mod be done before October?

ozz's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Time Frame..

maybe a month or two earlier i hope, keep your fingers crossed...

''ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΕΠΙΦΑΝΩΝ ΠΑΣΑ ΓΗ ΤΑΦΟΣ'' - ΘΟΥΚΥΔΙΔΗΣ
    Hegemonia Website here, Hegemonia Forum here

k_raso's Avatar Biarchus

I`m having so much fun viewing the previews, as I would have by playing them...

Nevertheless, nothing would compare with driving the armies of mighty Sirakousae into victory.

Anyone have seen "Vainilla Sky"?

I`m a pleasure delayer...

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

vanilla sky u mean the tome cruise movie?... god no hahah but as ozz said it depends on how fast coding UI and that kind of thing goes but should be a month or two...
    Last edited by spirit_of_rob; May 17, 2006 at 06:18 PM.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

lets speak clear, the timeframe depends from 2 issues : whether or not the team sticks together and is relatively active during summer (i maybe take a pc in my country house to do some light coding by the sea ) and if we will receive some additional xtra help from other modders

..for the code i ll risk to say that during summer it will be fully finished (except if we decide to do additional heavy scripting)
    ...but innocence was lost long ago

Decanus

My mom meet Tom Cruise, he went to the bank she works in about a week or two ago. Its funny I told her that he was a Scientologist and she started laughing about it (his beliefes).

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    - Emiliano Zapata

k_raso's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by deadcell87
    My mom meet Tom Cruise, he went to the bank she works in about a week or two ago. Its funny I told her that he was a Scientologist and she started laughing about it (his beliefes).
    OMG, now I remember a South Park episode about Scientologist... it showed that, effectively, Tom Cruise was one of those... fellows.

Now, let`s go back into the topic...

Not to knock anyways beliefs, but Scientology really throws me for a loop. How can anyone believe in a relgion that was made up by an ex-catholic priest on a bet that he could make up a fake religion people would belief in?

About the time frame- I know this is really getting old by now but, after so much work, we cannot give you anything less than perfection. There is some work to go yet before we get there.

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.