Thread: Question for Darth

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Question for Darth

I'm wondering if the animations and skeletons used in RTW1.5 are compatible with the units being used in Barb Invasion. The reason is I'm working on a pretty massive rewriting of the text in RTW to change various factions, and I want to use BI units to replace, for example, Egyptian, macedon and Greek units. Do you think this would work? I don't know much about BI, and from what I've seen, it doesn't impress me much.
    I love the RTW 1.5 engine, and want to us it for my Mod. Thanks.

Average British Student

Default Re: Question for Darth

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901
    I'm wondering if the animations and skeletons used in RTW1.5 are compatible with the units being used in Barb Invasion. The reason is I'm working on a pretty massive rewriting of the text in RTW to change various factions, and I want to use BI units to replace, for example, Egyptian, macedon and Greek units. Do you think this would work? I don't know much about BI, and from what I've seen, it doesn't impress me much.
    I love the RTW 1.5 engine, and want to us it for my Mod. Thanks.
    well the animations and skeletons used in RTW 1.5 they are 1.6 compatible

Also good luck for your mod

P.S Just incase back up your original files first

Some animations are fully combatible although I cannot guarantee for 100% to all .
    Probably you will not have a single problem if you know what to do correctly.
    But since I have not checked this 100% thoroughly my answer is not specific.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Thank you both, I appreciate your replies.....I didn't want to do a lot of work just to find out there was no hope of it working anyway.