Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6314647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1165

Thread: Cybernations

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Cybernations

Legion, eh?
    I'm an IRON man.
    We got similar policies so the two usually get along.
    Plus, there is very little probability of a conflict leading to war, with mutually assured destruction and all that.
    We're celebrating our nuke count going over 100! Wooh!
    Not that we will use them, its just a deterrant. Its against our policies to use them except during a full fledged alliance war or in retaliation of a nuclear strike.

Ah I am in the NpO. I think we are where some of the future conflicts will start. What with GATO and their insults against our alliance.

I am at 2,700 nation strength, making 100k a day. If it wasnt for some bad events I would make even more. Times are good in my nation though.

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

just registered... nation name is SEED Federation...
    still have to spend some time trying to understand how this works.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

_GunneR_'s Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by DarkProphet
    Legion, eh?
    I'm an IRON man.
    We got similar policies so the two usually get along.
    Plus, there is very little probability of a conflict leading to war, with mutually assured destruction and all that.
    We're celebrating our nuke count going over 100! Wooh!
    Not that we will use them, its just a deterrant. Its against our policies to use them except during a full fledged alliance war or in retaliation of a nuclear strike.

Heh I helped with that treaty that most alliances have signed. Anyone else here in the Legion???

It's hard enough for me to remember my own opinions without remembering my reasons for them.
    CyberNations - The Best Internet Game Ever!

Any blue team members here want to trade?

My nation is: Tahoe
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Default Cybernations

Ive played this game for awhile, im a Senator in the NAAC (Alliance). Basically you run a nation, sorta like Nationstates, but it includes a really easy to use military system. The cool part about the game is the alliances and the politics involved.

cybernations.net

There is currently a big war going on (involving about 1500 nations) between a "German Nationalist" and Communist alliance, but its nowhere near the size of the "Great War" (Over 5000 nations involved, 300 nukes used, involving almost every alliance) between the "CoaLUEtion" and the New Pacific Order.

Yay for the 9 millionth thread on cybernations.

I am a NpO member. I have a nation with 4000+ strength. Not bad. Who is fighting this time, I never bother to check the cybernations forums. Is it the volksleitung?
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.

NpO just joined in the war against the ICP. Originally it was between NoR and ICP, but now the Orders have gotten involved...

Volksleitung became Nordreich when they merged with the Prussian Federation.
    Last edited by theblitz; November 16, 2006 at 08:48 PM.

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Mudd
    Any blue team members here want to trade?

My nation is: Tahoe

How on earth did you get so rich that quickly? My nation is older then yours and I only have half the population you have and no were near the same amount of imporvements. New Jerusalem II Any ttips you can give would be most greatful.

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Freddie you want to join an alliance?

http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=cna

We might be able to help out, we're only twenty members (including mongoose until his real life takes over) but three or four pretty powerful nations with one MDP and another forthcoming with a big alliance.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post

How on earth did you get so rich that quickly? My nation is older then yours and I only have half the population you have and no were near the same amount of imporvements. New Jerusalem II Any ttips you can give would be most greatful.
    Buy lots of infrastructure, avoid wars. Once you can start buying technology AND infrastructure at the same time you are going to improve really quickly. I make 200,000 a day after paying bills, so I can afford 10 infrastructure and about 4 tech every day.

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Mudd View Post
    Buy lots of infrastructure, avoid wars. Once you can start buying technology AND infrastructure at the same time you are going to improve really quickly. I make 200,000 a day after paying bills, so I can afford 10 infrastructure and about 4 tech every day.

Thanks for the advice, all I have been doing is buying infrastructure, but the costs of infrastructure means the more I purchase the less I can buy. Buying a couple of factories has helped, I guess I need to purchase more technology which currently stands at 13.92.

I have to admit not all my money has gone on infrastructure, I’ve been sending out aid agreements to people to who I want to trade with which has set me back about 25K over the last couple of months. I nearly have all the resources I want, if I can get someone who has Lumber and Marble to trade with me (and bump my tech up to 15) I stand to make a killing on bones resources I’ll get the following;

- Steel
    - Microchips
    - Construction
    - Asphalt
    - Automobiles
    - Radiation Cleanup

So does buying Technology really help your economy? I thought you had to buy just enough so you could get the bones resources.

_GunneR_'s Avatar Civis

Technology is not essential to a strong economy though it can be helpful the most important thing is infrastructure, oh and i'm down to 3 nukes now, had to nuke a rogue.

It's hard enough for me to remember my own opinions without remembering my reasons for them.
    CyberNations - The Best Internet Game Ever!

any of u people want to take me in into a clan? im currently soloing

my nation name is guntha
    Last edited by gg_wong; November 24, 2006 at 07:22 PM.

Follow the link above.

We are about to embark on a rather ambitous war on a leecher and it may bring in an alliance but you are in no way obliged to involve yourself.

Register and I will activate your user acount ASAP we are called the unamed alliance.

Peter

Bump I apologise for the double post but it is a request for help so I need the attention

I am dealing with what appears to be a rogue alliance of about 275 members if anyone can offer any advice or help then please let me know and I will tell you the situation we are facing. We are only 35 members of which only 15 core members can be relied on to be active.

Peter

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

NpO member, nation Haonia, with 2,200 strength (and about 45,000 income/day)

seneca, I can offer some money. I know that's not much help, but better than nothing I figure.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Last Roman View Post
    NpO member, nation Haonia, with 2,200 strength (and about 45,000 income/day)

seneca, I can offer some money. I know that's not much help, but better than nothing I figure.
    If i get in a war with these guys then I will need all the help I can get cheers.

So far I have just cut all communication, the alliance in question will remain a rogue alliance from my perspective now though.

Peter

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

I'm actually quite terrified to check my nation as I haven't gone to cybernations in over a month.

It is probably deleted if has been that long.

My Nation:

Maestro

is at 4,452.494 strength. I am in the top 11% of the game.

I am bringing in a healthy 200k a day.

Seneca, if you want any aid I will happily provide some.