Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 42944454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1165

Thread: Cybernations

Default Re: Cybernations

interested in joining an allince with other TWC mates join the maroon confederation, a small alliance which needs members to become a new force.....!

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

i forgot all about my cybernation so when i tried to login a couple days ago it said my nation was destroyed.. lol

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan
    Sure, I got your offer. I may end up dropping it eventually though...as I already have metal. But enjoy the sugar and uranium nevertheless.

woahhh nevermind, Your gold gave me microchips

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

I just started but Im not going to join any of my fellow TWC members.

My profile:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill...ation_ID=44920

I have joined the GATO alliance. Hope it works out for me.
    Blut und Boden

Hail the power of Gold!

i left my nation for a few days, i just logged on and i had 10k + in taxes. And full trade slots too, but no bonus resources.
    Bah, i refuse to get bonus resources on principle of the unrealistic nature of it all. Also the fact that i am a noob.

My people love me so much that i tax them at 28 and get 18 $ something from each of my 400 + workers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Caesar
    interested in joining an allince with other TWC mates join the maroon confederation, a small alliance which needs members to become a new force.....!
    how do i join? seems to me that if we successfully flood the alliance in the early stage the twc club will be very influential in their politics.
    My Nation
    Last edited by Hells Bells; September 17, 2006 at 08:40 AM.

join the maroon confederation

we have just released our first project which can be seen here

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maroon_C...p?showtopic=16

I call it the "regiment project" and it should work, and I hope this new alliance Im part of will run into no problems, it shouldnt as an old "enemy" has become my friend I can truthfully say, this person knows who he is.....

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

I still have two open trade slots, who wants uranium and spice?
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

DC I hope you have better luck with this alliance than the last one. I wont be joining it becuase I am apart of the NADC goverment and its taken alot of effort to get there. Anyways good luck with the alliance.

HELP!!! i have been attacked by a rogue nation while i havent been on cybernations for a while, can anyone help? my nation is Great London (rular High_Lord) and i have been attacked by Apocolypse Now (rular Kyouran), someone help

A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Member of S.I.N.

Calling all nations of TWC to aid High_imperator, he is an un-alligned nation with a strength of 788, I will be attacking next turn, my gold turned to military, cruise missiles and tech to ready for the assault, who's with me?

yessss thanks alot

A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Member of S.I.N.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandros 3
    DC I hope you have better luck with this alliance than the last one. I wont be joining it becuase I am apart of the NADC goverment and its taken alot of effort to get there. Anyways good luck with the alliance.
    thanks for vote of confidence, actually things are looking good, we have found another use for my regiment project which even I did not anticipate, and with an "old enemy" now my friend, everything should be sweet, it might grow quite quickly over the next days, I shall keep you guys informed of new developments

Quote Originally Posted by High_Imperator
    HELP!!! i have been attacked by a rogue nation while i havent been on cybernations for a while, can anyone help? my nation is Great London (rular High_Lord) and i have been attacked by Apocolypse Now (rular Kyouran), someone help
    I will be helping out shortly. I will declare war once given permission by the NpO War Council.

Ok, someone annihalated his army before I attacked, he is in anarchy with -9 soldiers. I'd like to know who killed 800 soldiers so fast...

hobbitland did

Sir Winston Churchill
    Member of S.I.N.

the power of the TWC community strikes again,excellent work guys

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

I've just attacked this guy: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_d...ation_ID=37280 he's on the CDS shoot on site list. If anyone could send me any aid it would be great, my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_d...ation_ID=40864
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

I sent you some Aid Lusted.

On that note all the people who I was trading with got deleted for inactive accounts so I need trade.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_d...ation_ID=19398
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54