Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1165

Thread: Cybernations

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Cybernations

I am with the IRON alliance. They have a nice nation startup program, very useful for nations about 2 or less weeks old. They have the most nukes of any alliance, but do not use them (against their rules of engagement and war). The alliance has a lot of members, and is very organized with squadrons and commanders.
    I haven't fought a war yet, and since I recently lost the ability to make CMs, I will wait before I join in on a conflict.
    The good thing about the alliance is they do not attack anyone without good reason, and fight defensively rather than aggressively as I have seen some NPO guys do. They also have a nice loan and foreign aid system.
    Not to say that IRON is better, I just like its style.

The only problem I have is with the Admin. Now I need 200,000 dollars for a harbour, level 15 tech+100 infra+4000 dollars or so to buy a cruise missile, and technology costs about 15000 dollars per level!
    Its really slowing down the growth of younger nations...
    Luckily I bought 5 cruise missiles before the update, so I have 5 strikes available before I run out. I won't be able to build tanks or cms for a while, because I'm saving up for a harbour and don't want to spend money on technology until I get one.
    I'm making about 18k a day, so It will take about 13 days. Pretty quick actually. If I get attacked I will be able to get free foreign aid (no loan paybacks), so I'm not worried about interruptions.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudd
    I feel like declaring war on John I Tzimisces' nation.
    I am not liable for your complete destruction

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus
    Hey John do you need rubber or sugar? Or just want to give money to me? I'm Band of the Red Hand and I'm above the mountains where Armenia was located.
    Was? You mean "is"
    Sorry, I don't need sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces
    I am not liable for your complete destruction
    Well, I am not actually going to do it, but I do have about twice as many soldiers, 10 times more tanks, and 7 more cruise missiles than you.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Well, I am not actually going to do it, but I do have about twice as many soldiers, 10 times more tanks, and 7 more cruise missiles than you.
    Battle outcomes rely more on other factors. Also, you're silly to have cruise missiles in peacetime.

Link to your nation?

Exc|Imperator or John I Tzimisces, you have under 200 strength more than me, well within my strength range (ranges have been altered if you hadn't noticed, I could of attacked Alexandros who only had/has 900 or so strength), so you COULD help.

@Alexandros or GS2, I was in the OYT channel, and I know Dominus and Goo are 2 seperate people, but I just found it odd that Goo's nation was deleted within a day of me implying it might be a multiple account.
    For the record, I don't have a problem with Dominus, cheater or not, friend or foe, it's a game that some people take too seriously.

Oh and @Alexandros of Gladiators: I know you read this thread, STOP MESSAGING ME DAMMIT, either attack me or shut up, simple eh? And I would think the fact that Dominus was in 2-4 alliances while also being in GATO means GATO doesn't care if I am in another alliance, as long as it doesn't impact on my position within GATO. (Considering he said he in LEGION, he led OYT (though he was out of GATO at the time apparently), he was/is in Federation.
    Last edited by Aristocrat; September 05, 2006 at 09:53 PM.

if anybody has problems with the admin just nuke em, and nuke em good i say.

Oh for the beginners, i just noticed that although it says peace is a good option for the start of the game, i changed to war, and had my income multiplied by 2.5 and got more happiness, more income etc. It was only the 4th day, and the descriptions of peace says over time they become lazy. So what, 4 days of peace, and 4 days of nationhood means extreme laziness?
    the peace option is definitely bugged i say. and it is Not good for begiiners since you grow so much more slowly. Its by an extremely signifigant amount, a nation that has war on, for 2 days, is better than a 4 day peace nation...!!

The twc alliance shouldnt be just an alliance, more like a brotherhood, where those from the twc forums help eachother out, but join other alliances on their own. We cant get the actual numbers needed for power so its better to just be in the background, designed to help out our own members and if possible stay a secret alliance. Of course i know some gamefreak is going to spill the beans on us but i just think we dont have the numbers to be an official power especially since membership in twc is implied.
    I dont know how many actual twcers there are out there, what like 10k at the max?, and only a fraction visit this thread regularly.

Or we could announce on the cn forums the Twc brother hood, our intentions but not tell them who we are. Oh man that would be interesting. Or we announce our members and just say that we are not here to spy or anything, we are just a mutual group not formed under any official alliance but still helping each other out.

It would be good so long as the leaders of our alliances understand that we are not plotting against anyone, or acting as spies.

I'm happy; I will be able to buy a harbour in 5 to 6 days, if my plans aren't interrupted.
    My nation is 39 days old and I'm making 21k a day... After the harbour is built and I get back to infra purchases, I expect the income to be at least 30k.
    Land is very expensive, but I have lots of time to buy more, because my population has been in "adores you" state for two weeks, and its never been below "happy". So, my population won't care if I wait an extra few days to a week or so before I give them what they want.

as a fellow member of the twc brotherhood or club or whatever you call it i stress that my nation The Ramen Noodles is still in desperate need of foreign aid and please why wont you think of the poor starving children?

I've given enough aid to new nations, just give your people the government and religion they want, keep minimal soldiers to keep them happy, keep your population per mile under control, tax them to the hilt, and buy infrastructure, till 100 or so...then 6 tech...then more infra....then get to 30 tech....then whatever.

Shatterer's Avatar Civis

I just created my nation, it's called New Hayastan...I'm open for trade, alliances, anything really.

Still getting the hang of this but it seems very cool .

Btw, I'm Melkoumian.

If anyone could spare the cash or infrastructure, Mittix could really use some foreign aid.

Battle outcomes rely more on other factors. Also, you're silly to have cruise missiles in peacetime.

Link to your nation?
    Yeah like having a :wub: of technology and a massive population and the ability to get 100,000 in taxes.

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill...ation_ID=15769

maybe that'll work
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Hey i just got my new event today, and the game basically made me build dams and levees to control flooding. Now seriously those dams are only going to disrupt the natural ecosystem causing even worse flooding when the dams eventually break. The game forces me to make bad policy. THis is insane

my economy is going to hell btw

edit i sold lots of infra and got lots of soldiers. My economy is back up and running but the percentage population military needed is very unrealistic.
    Last edited by Hells Bells; September 11, 2006 at 06:24 PM.

Yeah like having a :wub: of technology and a massive population and the ability to get 100,000 in taxes.

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill...ation_ID=15769

maybe that'll work
    Heh, I haven't spent any money in like 3 days, I have almost 200,000 lying around just waiting for me to cross the threshold into 2000 territory. I lost two of my population resources though, so my pop fell by like 500 a week ago...rargh. I'm waiting for new resources before I start with infra again.

My citizens pay me 20.11 dollars in taxes each. Me=pleased.

Heh, I haven't spent any money in like 3 days, I have almost 200,000 lying around just waiting for me to cross the threshold into 2000 territory. I lost two of my population resources though, so my pop fell by like 500 a week ago...rargh. I'm waiting for new resources before I start with infra again.

Foreign aid is very welcome oh great generous one. My nation is Band of the Red Hand (wonder if this will work)I'm only like a week and one or two days old
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

my population (currently 1,200 something) seems to mysteriously go down every now and then, even when I continue to purchase infrastructure.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day $27.15

After today Ill have over 3000 citizens and will buy my third improvement in the next 2 days.

I have $120,000 right now, so I'm 80,000 short of my goal.
    I only make 20,000 a day so I hopefully will be able to buy my harbour by the weeks end.
    Its difficult because I am not buying infra or tech, thus my income won't increase... If I wait four days before collecting taxes I'll have at least a few extra thousand from interest, so I won't be broke when I buy it. I always keep at least $30,000 reserve money at this point.

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

I have 3 open trade slots, someone trade with me!
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain