Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 227424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1165

Thread: Cybernations

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Default Re: Cybernations

ach the guy is a friend of mine and it seems his nation has disappeared?

hah. im back, after cybernations wouldnt let me in my nation, romans united totally decked me in a war which I could do nothing about, and I hear some interesting comments on this forum, hah, hah, my mate sith vengance will enjoy this.....

Romans United is dead, his army crushed, his population dropped to 300. However, due to his loss, Alexandros, an ally of his, has declared war and is twice as powerful as I am. An agreement should be made shortly

we really should make a twc alliance, we already got the forum so were halfway there.
    notice: foreign aid request still pending. Innocent children are starving donate at least 100 dollars each of you. That goes toward that childs education and eating healthy food. We strenuously deny any allegations that all food donations are eaten by sally struthers.
    But remember if you give her some people food to eat she wont have to cannibalize on the children. See it still helps them.
    Last edited by Hells Bells; September 04, 2006 at 10:57 AM.

Go for it, all sign-ups to GAT please PM me
    The first Goran war is over, the influence of Aristocrat forced Alexandros into a ceasefire. Darth Revan and United Romans are casualties of the war, having suffered horrendous casualties in citisen population, the first inflicted by UR, the second by Gorgaloth. UR's arrogance in his assault against two TWC nations was paid back in full, the peace terms were thus:
    No assault against UR or Alexandros (and their allies) by Aristocrat or me
    No assault against TWC by them
    Note also Dominus/Btothex aided Alexandros as Alexandros launched his ill-fated assaults against Gorgaloth (as much a surprise for me as him, his forces were torn apart...wow)

So is there a TWc alliance, I for one would be interested. How about it, I could make sure we have favorable positions with the NpO/NPO as I currently have a small influence in that alliance.

I want a TWC alliance, it would make this thread actually useful
    Tree, how many foreign aid slots do you have left?

Hey ScottishRanger I'm trying to join the NPO. I'm The Walrus on those boards. Can you try and speed up my application?
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

In a not so unexpected move the second nation that had Btothex in it's name has been deleted, strange that.

Oh and consider me part of GAT.

They are not Multis they have been acused before and proven wrong everytime. If you ever went onto OYT IRC channel you would also see they know eachy other in RL and you could have checked there IP's like i did and see they were diffrent. and Dominus hates NpO and the other Btothex in his name (Hop) is in the NpO. So they are not multis and the admin can check there posts on CN forums and also see there IP's are diffrent. So why dont you PM him to check just so you can be proven wrong and then that would be the end of it.

I'd join the alliance if I wasn't too powerful to actually attack anyone relevant to you guys
    Although sure, foreign aid, but I need to fill a trade slot.

what do you need? ive got spices and silver,

my coencted resources are pigs, water, lead, fish, oil, and sugar.

This is a general trade offer to anyone who is interested. Green team preferred btw.

i know i dont have any bonus resources but the official list seems incomplete, alot of resources are useless. So im going to speculate on these resources now, before they get officially proclaimed useful and finding them gets next to impossible.
    Last edited by Hells Bells; September 05, 2006 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Xiang Long
    what do you need? ive got spices and silver,

my coencted resources are pigs, water, lead, fish, oil, and sugar.

This is a general trade offer to anyone who is interested. Green team preferred btw.

i know i dont have any bonus resources but the official list seems incomplete, alot of resources are useless. So im going to speculate on these resources now, before they get officially proclaimed useful and finding them gets next to impossible.
    That works!

My nation is the Hai Hanrapetutyun, and I am Tigranes

Please can anyone interested PM me, its easier then trawling through this thread looking. Oh and Alexandros, OYT no longer exists, its IRC channel is abandoned

I know OYT dosent exist I was apart of the goverment so I knew in advance. But if he went on it when OYT existed it would prove they are not multis.

Borat's Avatar Tiro

cool game!!

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces
    That works!

My nation is the Hai Hanrapetutyun, and I am Tigranes

Hey John do you need rubber or sugar? Or just want to give money to me? I'm Band of the Red Hand and I'm above the mountains where Armenia was located.
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus
    Hey ScottishRanger I'm trying to join the NPO. I'm The Walrus on those boards. Can you try and speed up my application?
    Well unfortuenly I am in the NpO(New Polar Order), the NPO is our sister Order so I cant do much, but hey you will probably get accepted. Welcome to the Orders!

I am intersted in the TWC alliance

I feel like declaring war on John I Tzimisces' nation.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Quote Originally Posted by scottishranger
    Well unfortuenly I am in the NpO(New Polar Order), the NPO is our sister Order so I cant do much, but hey you will probably get accepted. Welcome to the Orders!

I am intersted in the TWC alliance
    Whoops. Hmm we need a BUNCH of members to agree to be in it or it wouldn't be effective.
    -Albert Camus