Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Cybernations

Default Re: Cybernations

Thanks for the hot tip whoever started this thread. Got hooked on Cybernations almost 20 days ago. My strength is already at 222 with the help of beneficial trades. I also joined an alliance called LOSS. I've already fought one war, reduced my enemy to the stone age and recieved foreign aid from my allies. Great game so far.

I could use some foreign aid. My nation is Greater Finland, I am part of the red team and I am looking for an alliance right now...

Ragabash's Avatar Mayhem Crop Jet
    Civitate

I just made a new nation, The Kalmar Union. I'm on blue team and I have coal and gems to trade.

In the case you are looking for trading partner please let me know, The Kalmar Union is a loyal partner that is not afraid to defend its allies.

Please let me know if there are any TWC alliance, I would love to be part of that.
    Last edited by Ragabash; August 28, 2006 at 03:32 AM.
    Under Patronage of Søren and member of S.I.N.

mongoose's Avatar Domesticus

Welcome to the game, I suggest that you join GATO or one of the other larger alliances for protection.
    Last edited by mongoose; August 28, 2006 at 11:53 AM.

The trouble with GATO is there is a huge waiting list and Dominus is one of the people that does the masking. But i'm sure its worth the wait. Smaller alliances can protect you as well. @ mongoose smaller alliance can protect people as well. THe alliance i'm in alliance (NADC) is a small aliance. But we have been attacked by rouges in the past and we have protected our members that was attacked. And gave them aid to help recover after the war was over.

The war continues as a new escalation takes place, the Romans reversing their fortunes, re-building their army and reverting their goverment to democracy as their leader takes a firm grip of the situation. Gorgaloth, in responce, re-forms its forces, heavily depleated by its counterpart, with a full section of 14 tanks. The Tanks rolled into the Roman capital earlier this afternoon, the Roman army crushed, their goverment in anarchy. It would take a catastrophe to change Roman fortunes this time.

Gorgaloth seems to have seized the day, thankyou to Gos for his aid which changed my fortunes in the second day of the war (when they had wiped out my army to almost the last man) that small boost changed the tide.

EDIT: Now I only have 14k and 200 men to repay to moochie once I have recovered...

I hate to tell you this but he can easily recover. Look at the war he had with Darth it took him no time at all to recover. He can easily get out of anarchy after 3 or 4 days.

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Quote Originally Posted by silver guard

EDIT: Now I only have 14k and 200 men to repay to moochie once I have recovered...
    I can help if you need it.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

I have almost 2000 men and 20+ tanks an and three missiles, time for my first war methinks.
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Just created my nation, League of Cemendur. Any tips for a new player?
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

King Henry V's Avatar Behold your King

They deleted my account, don't know. I just registered again.
    Trade, anyone?
    Vassal of the most puissant Sheriff, imb39
    Suzerain of the valorous Castellan, scottishranger and of the preux Knight and Master Crafstman Atterdag

Former Editor of the Helios, Councillor of the Concilium de Civitate and Councillor of Peace.
    "Quatscht Studium, Verbindung ist die Hauptsache!" Heinrich Mann, Der Untertan
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" Lord Byron

Yes please, though im new and not sure how to do it.
    Creator of:
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.

Quote Originally Posted by King Henry V
    They deleted my account, don't know. I just registered again.
    Trade, anyone?
    What you got?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

I have sugar and uranium, for you newbies...I have a trade slot i'm willing to excise...

I've got fish and sugar if anyone wants it.
    Creator of:

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

anyone have water? I have uranium and spices (and fish, coal, oil and wheat as connected resources)
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Lusted: For the moment use everything in infrastructure. You can keep track of population per mile on view my nation, only buy land if it says it is not at a good level. Keep your armed forces lowish, no need to go over 20% of your total poulation unless you're at war (not advisable to start with).
    Keep track of your view my nation page, especialy the religion and goverment sections, where your population says what they want.
    In terms of tax fiddle around with it till you have it as high as you can go and still keep your population happiness with thumbs up

Alexandros, revealed supporter of Romans United, launched an attack on Gorgaloth following the defeat of Romans United, two cruise missiles were swiftly followed by Alexandros' army, which was defeated on two fronts. I call for aid in the form of a united effort against Alexandros, if any care to aid me in this struggle

I havnt attacked you :p

Probably the wrong alexandros, head of the nation gladiators. He has twice my strength, and I'm doomed if no-one helps...