Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Cybernations

Default Re: Cybernations

orcus, looks like my nation and my friends (mine is Communsito Roma, btw) are right inside you, i think

I can send aid if people need it. Oh and anyone who has lumber and wants uranium and furs TELL ME.

He and I both recieved aid this turn, he the larger amount, destroying all 17 of my tanks and hundreds of soldiers. I'm loosing the war it seems, anouther batch of aid would be appreciated. Who is Orcus? Inside us?

PyrrhusIV's Avatar Primicerius

Yeah, I may need help. I managed to successfully fight off a GATO attack, and then pursued to attack a smaller nation inside my borders. The war started today, but they won both battles, and killed ALOT of my soldiers... he is a little better than I thought

I'll wait till tomorrow, and if things get nasty, i'll ask.

Your population density of 30.33 population per mile is at a good level at this time. Your military of 996 soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of Republic of Vorenus. You have 0 soldiers deployed overseas and 996 soldiers defending your nation. Your defenses are stronger than your deployed troops and you might consider deploying more troops abroad if you intend to wage war and attack another nation in the near future. The infrastructure of Republic of Vorenus is adequate at the time with a level of 216.81.
    Am I strong enough to start attacking people?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    What is your nation strength?

Well your nation is getting quite strong, almost 1000 soldiers . I can't see how good your technology is though. Might come in handy in future wars. If you run into trouble, we'll be glad to send some aid.

Your nation's strength doesn't really matter though, just attack someone who is a bit lower ranked than you. If you go to your ranking you can investigate who you should best attack, i.e. against which nation you have the best chance of winning.
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

I havent declared war on a nation before, but i want to how do i doit?

A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Member of S.I.N.

My nation is New_London

A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Member of S.I.N.

Quote Originally Posted by PyrrhusIV
    Yeah, I may need help. I managed to successfully fight off a GATO attack, and then pursued to attack a smaller nation inside my borders. The war started today, but they won both battles, and killed ALOT of my soldiers... he is a little better than I thought

I'll wait till tomorrow, and if things get nasty, i'll ask.
    Get Technology and lots of it.

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

I have two free trade slots. I can offer uranium (for future nuclear ambitions) and spice (for some tasty foods). Would prefer that you have water but am willing to hear other deals.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Goscinio
    Well your nation is getting quite strong, almost 1000 soldiers . I can't see how good your technology is though. Might come in handy in future wars. If you run into trouble, we'll be glad to send some aid.

Your nation's strength doesn't really matter though, just attack someone who is a bit lower ranked than you. If you go to your ranking you can investigate who you should best attack, i.e. against which nation you have the best chance of winning.

Nation Strength: 1,425.907
    Efficiency: 16.98
    DEFCON Level: 5 - Normal peacetime military readiness.
    Number of Soldiers: 1,106
    Deployed Soldiers:
    Defending Soldiers:
    Number of Tanks: 33
    Deployed Tanks:
    Defending Tanks:
    Number of Cruise Missiles: 1
    Ah and -

Technology: 27.26
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

Get some bonus resources Bel, your nation will grow quicker...

The war continues strengths are:
    393.341 Romans united
    622.981 Gorgaloth

Neither of us have incomes over 5k anymore, but anyone care to guess who's winning now? My pop has grown from 1.6k to 1.8k, his has fallen from 1.6k to 1k

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocrat
    Get some bonus resources Bel, your nation will grow quicker...
    Noone will trade with me!

Noone will trade with me!
    I will, I will! oooh, pick me!
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    -Mark Twain

I have Uranius. :tooth:

I have Uranius. :tooth:
    I'm assuming you mean Uranium? damn, so do I.
    -Mark Twain

This game is quite good, well my nations name is Besiana i still need to get used to this game but its nice

Yay I am finally making over 50k a day.