Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Cybernations

Default Re: Cybernations

yes attackers get a bonus for sending small numbers

Decanus

Damn. I now have 42 soldiers attacking as opposed to his 41 defending. Is it worth attacking again?
    "War! What is it good for? Absolutely NOTHING!"- War, Edwin Starr

no

OYT hereby declares war on Treekejusion fo Gorgaloth for vioalting the Bank Loan terms of service

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocrat
    Rather than wade through 42 pages of posts I was wondering if people could post their nations again, so I can add them to my saved nations list and basically see who has the bigger...errr, hmph.
    Anyhow, my nation is "Topical Rock" ruled by the Rock.
    The nation of Ottesen welcomes you Ottesen

When I try and collect my taxes I get this -

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

The log file for database 'cybernations' is full. Back up the transaction log for the database to free up some log space.

/activity.asp, line 28
    What?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

The admin has gotten lazy by the looks of it

What do I do?
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Wait till he gets his lazy butt online and backsup to logfile.

And join OYT!

Decanus

I attacked two more times today, won crushingly the first time, but on the second time round I lost. That's OK, though, because it was a rather Pyrric (sp?) victory for him, as he took more losses than he could afford. I now have 120 soldiers to his 14, and have 200 citizens to his 103.
    "War! What is it good for? Absolutely NOTHING!"- War, Edwin Starr

I seem to have been utterly neglecting my citizens, so much that riots have sprung and all connections with them are cut.

... an euphemistic way of saying 'I can't access my account anymore'. Not really a problem, just to let you all know my activity in this game drops from 8/10 to -2/10. I have spoken.

"Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

You could always have my old account if you wanted it.

Thank you for your altruistic offer, but no thank you.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

I will stop spamming now.
    Last edited by Belisarius; August 07, 2006 at 10:09 AM.

Under the reasons of harrasment, illegal destruction of an alliance and corruption rampant, especialy in the case of Btothexius/Primus/Dominus. I leave OYT to the other idiots who are stupid enough to join it, I will be saying so on the cybernations forum and the OYT forum.

I owe nothing to OYT or Bthothexius, only to mooch, who gave me the money, and had nothing to do with the OYT bank. I hold nothing against mooch, only Btothexius and Hopalong

Everyone stay out of OYT!

Oh shut up you emo. Oyt owns you and youll be pwnt by oyt

And thus we have the reason I left, thankyou christjesus, are you hop by any chance? It would certainly explain the emo comment.

Why, yes i am! Let me put it as henderosn did :

Your alliance failed
    YOu merged with OYT
    You lost an election
    you became emo and quit

Under the reasons of harrasment, illegal destruction of an alliance and corruption rampant, especialy in the case of Btothexius/Primus/Dominus

Harrasment: A IRC channel hyjaked by OYT, they registered it and filled it with spam, repeadedly calling me an emo, Btothexius told me to kill myself by slitting my wrists with a razor after I left
    Destruction of Alliance: Some of you may remember GAD, it was given to Dominus to look after, he neglected it and let it die
    Corruption: Dominus = Btothexius, Primus and henderson, he is all three. He also took an election, and closed it, re-opening it with his favorite in the alliance ble to gain top position

I left for all these reasons and one other: I realy, realy don't like the system in OYT