Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 73247484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1165

Thread: Cybernations

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Default Re: Cybernations

I'm in need of some cash (I've been spending too much on tech and military)

anyone who helps gets some rep!

nation: haonia
    ruler: LR 86
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Last Roman View Post
    I'm in need of some cash (I've been spending too much on tech and military)

anyone who helps gets some rep!

nation: haonia
    ruler: LR 86

If you don't mind me asking, why do people spend so much on technology? You only need a certain amount to get the bones resources after that it doesn’t boost your economy or anything. What is your tech level BTW? Your nation is older then mine and you should be a lot further along then me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post

If you don't mind me asking, why do people spend so much on technology? You only need a certain amount to get the bones resources after that it doesn’t boost your economy or anything. What is your tech level BTW? Your nation is older then mine and you should be a lot further along then me.
    tech allows for a more enhanced military and can boost income. The only reason I've been spending so much is because for awhile there, I didn't buy any at all, so I needed to catch up basically. My current tech level is 47.49.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    -Mark Twain

I got to 75 tech recently so that I could bu a nuclear weapon.

Mig el Pig's Avatar Senator

I just started so if anyone is intrested for some new trades, my empire is called: The Obscure Cities and i'm trying to be a peacefull nation going for it's architecture and development.

EDIT: I'm on the green team.

Кˇnςεllə's Avatar Laetus

Help Me....!!!!!!

Ive just started and find this game rather confusing... Im called Odysea & And the country is Odysea Empire I need to trade with people and need an alliance, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Кˇnςεllə View Post
    Help Me....!!!!!!

Ive just started and find this game rather confusing... Im called Odysea & And the country is Odysea Empire I need to trade with people and need an alliance, Thanks
    sent you a trade request. and you should go on the blue team
    -Mark Twain

Кˇnςεllə's Avatar Laetus

Thanks, i will join blue team, and I have accepted your trade offer
    Last edited by Кˇnςεllə; December 24, 2006 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandros 3 View Post
    DC I hope you have better luck with this alliance than the last one. I wont be joining it becuase I am apart of the NADC goverment and its taken alot of effort to get there. Anyways good luck with the alliance.
    NADC ftw!
    Just out of curiosity, what alias do you go under?

I'm pike021 by the way.

They desire a Far Eastern philosophical religion emphasizing love for humanity, high value given to learning and to devotion to family and ancestors, peace, justice, and respect for traditional culture.

WTF this population want? this is becoming boring to try and guess what religion they want. Stupid undecided people.

PS: Nation Yosemite ruled by Yosemited, Capital YOsemitae, Red team, it's mario's nest? .
    Last edited by Yosemite; January 04, 2007 at 04:45 AM.

Patrician

I beginning to lose heart in Cybernations, there to much cheating taking place by larger older nations. Just today I thought I would check out all the nations that where in my strength range, I clicked through 3 pages of nations all of whom had been created just after Christmas, they all had like 30 technology, 400 infrastructure and all belonged to alliances. It took me months to get into a position where I could afford to buy a decent amount of technology and these guys comes along and do it overnight.

You just made me hate this.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Yosemite View Post
    You just made me hate this.

It happens all the time, you end up with a few elite players who dominate the rest of you. How the hell can I compete with players who hand out millions in aid offers to every Tom, Dick and Harry who comes along?

I know, even thoug I have been in an alliance the whole time I have played (the NpO) Though I have gotten some influence there I have never received aid, except in an aid chain, where I was supposed to pass it on.

Oh well. A few more day and hopefully I can buy a nuke.

Great War 2 Has begun everyone...

And I am currently raping my GATO opponent in the ear.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

In theory I'm a part of Gato but I haven't touched my cybernations thing in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces View Post
    In theory I'm a part of Gato but I haven't touched my cybernations thing in 2 months.
    then it's long gone.
    -Mark Twain

I n33d teh m0ni3s!

anyone who sends cash will have my undying love!
    -Mark Twain

Arbaces's Avatar Miles

I just created my nation

Kingdom of Dacia is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Albanian ethnicity whose religion is Norse. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens pay moderately high tax rates and they are somewhat unhappy in their work environments as a result. The citizens of Kingdom of Dacia work diligently to produce Cattle and Wheat as tradable resources for their nation. It is a mostly neutral country when it comes to foreign affairs. It will usually only attack another nation if attacked first. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of Kingdom of Dacia has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Kingdom of Dacia does not allow any form of government protests. Its armed police forces work quickly at "dissolving" any and all government protests. It's borders are closed to all forms of immigration. Kingdom of Dacia detains individuals who participated in the slanderous comments about the government. The government of Kingdom of Dacia has no compassion for other people of the world and does not contribute to foreign aid. The government of Kingdom of Dacia will trade with any other country regardless of ethical consequences.

I'm pretty dissapointed I can't declare war right now... I have a country named Danube states where I want to send my 8 soldiers ... Is on my western border, on hungary... and it can be only war

Oroles