Thread: might be stupid question but its a question

murat can's Avatar Semisalis

Default might be stupid question but its a question

will the next beta cover high era or early era?.. i thought the last beta covered early and i thought this was going to cover high but i guess not..

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

Default Re: might be stupid question but its a question

The next beta will feature the Early Era. Later Era's will be added some time after the release. At least, that's what I heard. :original:
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Ya, we have limited development time, so to speak
    The last beta only featured battles - no campaign. This next beta will have a campaign, although it will be static (i.e. the eras don't change) and it won't yet feature battles with high and late era units, although you can see a few remnants of them within the files and a few are functional, so you may mod them in yourself.

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

Good! i want to use those gothic knights

Modding Beggar

Pheh,they wont be included in this release =p I think you can find chiv knights done by Adherbal there.Maybe.

Foederatus

but there are new units in this next beta or it only add a good campaign ?...( sorry for the bad english ) . For example...what's the starting data on the campaign ? in this beta are there pikemen ? , and in what era we can see swiss pikemen ? :laughing:

I don't think it was a stupid question. I was wondering the same thing myself. The Early Era is just fine though. I don't think I ever made it past that in MTW anyway.

militiaman's Avatar GEWar TWC Alliance!

Yes, lots of new units have been made since the last beta even thought it's the same era, and just about all have been reskinned.

The campaign starts in 1072, the start of our early era. We haven't put limits on the campaign so you can play all the way to the end of the Late Era (1500).

Under the Patronage of Basileos Leandros I, who is under the patronage of Kscott, who is under the patronage of Lord Rahl, who is under the patronage of MadBurgerMaker, who is under the patronage of genghis khan, who is under the patronage of GodEmporer Nicholas

But there are no major military changes as the time passes?

Have you guys worked in major events yet, like the invention of gunpowder, the compass, the Black Plague, etc?

militiaman's Avatar GEWar TWC Alliance!

Yeah, we will only have the early era units. When we do add the high era ones it should be fairly easy though as we have all of the script work done for it.

And yes, there's be no major events now, if alpaca is supported by the community enough then I'm sure he will add some of the scripts he has thought about.

Under the Patronage of Basileos Leandros I, who is under the patronage of Kscott, who is under the patronage of Lord Rahl, who is under the patronage of MadBurgerMaker, who is under the patronage of genghis khan, who is under the patronage of GodEmporer Nicholas

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by militiaman
    Yeah, we will only have the early era units. When we do add the high era ones it should be fairly easy though as we have all of the script work done for it.

And yes, there's be no major events now, if alpaca is supported by the community enough then I'm sure he will add some of the scripts he has thought about.
    cool can't wait to play this mod