Thread: POTW 272, 273 AND UESW 175, 176 WINNERS

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Default POTW 272, 273 AND UESW 175, 176 WINNERS

POTW 272 came to a fierce conclusion as two Frenchmen fought for votes. naxzul666 just pipped his compatriot to the top by vote with this stunning shot

POTW 273 showed us a certain individual had strengthened his position with another win. naxzul666 continued his fine run of form with this unique entry

UESW 175 held a veteran screenshooter in its grasp. TheatroN demostrated that he can still provide winning shots without all the flashy editing here..

UESW 176 finalized the dominance of a new silver medallist. naxzul666 showed no fear as he pushed forward under a storm of flaming arrows.

Congratulations to the winners and all those who took part,

Rep them

Medal Awarded Further congratulations to naxzul666 for his ninth POTW win. He has been a very loyal competitor to both the UESW and POTW for a couple of years now, which I appreciate greatly. Of course, let's not forget he also consistently provides us with absolutely beautiful submissions every week, hence the wins and the award. You will receive your well deserved reward shortly.

rep him moar
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Default Re: POTW 272, 273 AND UESW 175, 176 WINNERS

Hey fellas

Sorry for the inactivity here on TWC, but I've just had a crazy busy christmas with more still to come.
    Didn't even realize I won the UESW which is my second win. Thanks for the votes guys. Good to know that I can still take decent shots without my flashy editing. (Lewis)

A big congrats to Naxzul, who indeed dominated this round of polls, with excellent shots.
    Man, you never cease to amaze me with the shots you post every week. Incredible stuff. + rep and congrats on the medal aswell. LONG overdue!
    Under the glorious patronage of MasterBigAb

Wow... a triple win and a medal for Naxzul! Congrats to both winners!! Amazing images.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Congratulations guys,very well done ! +reps

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

It's great! Thank you all for your votes and comments.
    I took the tie-break for the first time with a small point lead. (bravo Angus)

Congratulations to theatroN for his victory at sea. (+rep)
    he's a reference as an artist for many people!

Happy holidays and thank Mr. Director Lewis for his work this year!
    Last edited by naxzul666; December 26, 2011 at 04:24 AM.

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Congratulation all winners
    It was an honor to be in tie break with you Naxzull666 et ta victoire est bien évidement méritée

+ 1 rep for you two, but sorry, i gave you too much Naxzull, and so i have to wait a little