Thread: Moderators Look Here

Default Moderators Look Here

I hope that me posting this in the Curia is not grounds for an ostrakon, but I figured since it was for the moderators it was relevant. My idea is to begin something like the "Signature" thread found in the thema devia, only for the mods. You probably have no idea what I am talking about at this point, so here are some examples:

Maybe this is a good idea, maybe a horrible one, but I thought that maybe it would add a little something to the forums. This could be run similarly to the Sig thread as I earlier mentioned - post what you want and anybody who sees can take a swing at it. Obviously I am prepared to take the brunt of this if necessary. Tell me what you think about this and if this is in the wrong forum, well, God rest my soul

Default Re: Moderators Look Here

Why would they need their own thread? They just save em on the computer if they even use the signatures (and the only one I have seen do that recently is H&G)
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Just so that they had a wealth of them to choose from in a consolidated thread. Perhaps I erred here, like I said before I was uneasy about posting it here.

imb39's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Patrician Citizen spy of the council

Thank you Publius. We already have some of these signatures (I tend not to use them, personal choice only, but others do). I have added these images to our set in the staff forum!

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

THanks we already have a lot in the forums by Lord Rahl.

Very much appreciated.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Ah ok. Well glad I could help in any way possible.

Thanks!

Im def using this -

:laughing:
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

BOB MARLEY'S A MODERATOR!!!??

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Valus's Avatar Natura, artis magistra

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent-Q
    BOB MARLEY'S A MODERATOR!!!??
    "Looks at LV's post" Obviously! :laughing:

I think its fun to have these kind of little signs or pictures to use when you moderate, even though I am mostly to lazy to use them myself...
    Though it is a good initiative
    Under the patronage of Søren
    The proud liege of Mimirswell, Proximus, Rhah, Phaedo and EmperorJulian

Former Moderator and Senatorii
    Member of the House of Caesars