Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [BATTLE RELEASE 1 & 2] The Battles of Elder Wood and Haagen Pike

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

Default Re: PATCHED 27/12/2011:DRAGONBORN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

Back off holiday now...sure, I'll sort it all out

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PATCHED 27/12/2011:DRAGONBORN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

Welcome home
    Had a nice R&R?

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Welcome back Squeaks .

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

Welcome back indeed.

Merci boucuo.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Welcome back from holidays, Squeaks!

I'm going to try the historical battle again soon. Hopefully I'll have no FPS troubles when recording!
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo

Now THAT's good news Ethien Sorry I'm not around at the minute, but it's necessary

This.... is.. just AWESOME MOD! I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Primarch Roboute View Post
    This.... is.. just AWESOME MOD! I like it!

Uhm. Thank you. What do you like about it so much? Curious - very nice to hear though

Little bit of trouble. Downloaded today, extracted to my mods folder, used my kingdom launcher because of steam, started it up, and crashed after about 5 seconds on the loading screen. Downloaded and installed again because maybe I thought I had a corrupted file or something, same thing happened.

picture of folder and app(with cfg file as dragonborn.cfg in the mods\Dragonborn path)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Would love to try out some of these fights if I could, the modelling looks amazing.

I finally downloaded this first! It's lovely, of course!

But I caught the one of The Sun King stand like freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickilicious View Post
    Little bit of trouble. Downloaded today, extracted to my mods folder, used my kingdom launcher because of steam, started it up, and crashed after about 5 seconds on the loading screen. Downloaded and installed again because maybe I thought I had a corrupted file or something, same thing happened.

picture of folder and app(with cfg file as dragonborn.cfg in the mods\Dragonborn path)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Would love to try out some of these fights if I could, the modelling looks amazing.
    Right. Lots of problems here. I must have a look at the one you're grabbing. I'll check it out and if it's not the one it should be, then that'll explain it. If it isn't the right one, I'll reupload it. I did some fixes to the original one released, as it needed some graphical and other fixes. So, I'll get onto it today.

I'll probably put a new zip up later.

I finally downloaded this first! It's lovely, of course!
    Thanks I will check and fix. I think I know what the issues will be, now I think of it.

But I caught the one of The Sun King stand like freeze.
    Yep. I may not have applied the fixes, and uploaded the old again. If so, I will reupload today. Sorry about that....annoying. I think it was that site being taken down.

Yep. You should fix that lol.

That wasn't very 'today' of me, was it? Well, in theory the next battle is at last being worked on by someone - remains to be seen what the result is, but I'll hold or that atm. If no movement then I'll get back on this.

I meant you can take some time for fixed movement. I see all units are fine, except the Sun King. And let us know when you pre or re-release your mod!

Hi guys, I was looking through previews and I really, really like what I saw. Can't wait for the full release. In the meantime I decided to download the battle. Unfortunatly I live in Poland and it is one of the countries that gamefront banned for some unknown reason. For some time I was able to download from gamefront via JDownloader but apparently it's not possible anymore. Would it be possible to upload the battle somewhere else?

@ Ravinius, the battles are currently being updated and are also undergoing testing too, when this is finished (unfortunately I have no possible date of release) there will be updated uploads. We will also be making sure that everyone can access the download, download sites are being researched in our dev forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravinius View Post
    Hi guys, I was looking through previews and I really, really like what I saw. Can't wait for the full release. In the meantime I decided to download the battle. Unfortunatly I live in Poland and it is one of the countries that gamefront banned for some unknown reason. For some time I was able to download from gamefront via JDownloader but apparently it's not possible anymore. Would it be possible to upload the battle somewhere else?
    Leo and Neko are charging around finding possible sites (amongst a hundred other things), and they'll be dealing with that, but it's certainly something we want to avoid...we want it to be available to everyone.

The battles will be available within the next few weeks, with the third included (Ildiri vs Khezdruli - so High Elves vs Dwarves). SOme units need some work and a few other bits too, but when tested and complete, all three will be up for download and play. As there will be parts of six factions (Eastern EMpire, Wolfborn, Lindiri, SUn Kingdom, Ildiri and Khezdruli) now, they'll be available for custom battles too. There's a lot more people doing a lot more in the team, so it makes life much easier. Shankbot is on the 2d side, others are testing, fiddling and tweaks will be made to the units and their abilities etc. As a team, it's working very well, so more and more will be possible and be made easier. That's only good for everyone, and speeds things up.

A nice idea is coming together too. Everyone wants to do a smaller campaign made more easily and quickly, so you'll get news of that some time soon.

HTVfanatic's Avatar Civis

Default Re: PATCHED 27/12/2011:DRAGONDAWN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

Any progress on the battles being reuploaded? And the third battle?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast