Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [BATTLE RELEASE 1 & 2] The Battles of Elder Wood and Haagen Pike

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

Default Re: DRAGONBORN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    il try this out cuz i got some lag too
    Sure...sorry about that. If it duzzn't solve it, get back to me IMMEDITAELY and I'll check more out...so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar and death View Post
    New release!!!Congrats Squekie!!!Propably will download
    But first I must finish Skyrim.... hahahaha
    Mm. H appy Y-M-T-A Christmas T!! You really should download, and finish Skyrim.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flash22 View Post
    might be a silly question...but is the grand campaign playable?

Whenever i try to begin one it just takes me back to main menu.

Thanks for your help and what looks like a great mod.
    Sorry I was so long in getting back to you...the campaign isn't playable...we have 2 planned (a 'smaller' one first), and will release as soon as we are able, but they have to be perfect first, and that will take time. Never fear though...more battles will be coming to keep you busy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Finish Skyrim?

How is that even possible!?
    Uhm. Me and my friend have....

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: DRAGONBORN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

I've completed all of minor quests for dark brotherhood,thiefs etc, I am somewhere in middle of final quest line...and sorry for offtopic

BAD!! I shall report you to me!!

OKAY...update the SUn King forces are causing lag...I need to fiddel....I think this time I forogot to downgrade the sun on the spears of the Sacred Band, so will do, but I will test ALL sun king units and get back as soon as I can. I won't leave the battle with lag.

Isolated the two unit models (sort of 3) causing the probs. Uhm, I thought I had fixed these before making the battle, but I must have done something dense with them.

Sorry about that...will upload as soon as they've been tested

RIGHT...I've reuploaded the data file I uploaded before, but this time it fixes Sacred Band (was hoping I didn't have to redo their spears) and the Ferakine riders and foot, as they were OUTRAGEOUS....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H486Q2R1

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: PATCHED 27/12/2011:DRAGONBORN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

sweet!

sadly i wont be able to play it, i have finals in maths coming up in a month, intense study time

Torak's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: PATCHED 27/12/2011:DRAGONBORN SECOND RELEASE (XMAS!) - The Battle of Elder Wood - containing the first AND second battles.

great, will download and see if the lag is any better

Reverend Scott's Avatar Senator

Well done! You going to try and get a campaign out at some point?
    www.samsarra.com
    iTunes:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id498281682?ign-mpt=uo%3D5
    Proud Beta tester for 300 Warlords of Sparta
    Proud Beta tester for Hic Est Lacedaemon
    Proud Beta tester for British East India Company - The Indian Mutiny (BEIC)
    Proud Beta tester for American Civil War - The Blue and the Grey 2.65-3.0

Those centaurs are amazing!!!

ok one thing I donīt get. Is this the full game? Since itīs called 2.0 :S or is it just another battle?

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    sweet!

sadly i wont be able to play it, i have finals in maths coming up in a month, intense study time
    Sorry I idn't answer you earlier Dan, but you MUST play it!

Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    great, will download and see if the lag is any better
    Hope so...no reports since, so either peeps have given up or it worked...

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Scott View Post
    Well done! You going to try and get a campaign out at some point?
    The idea is to have a smaller campaign (which ISN'T small) first, simply as there's a history that needs telling AND it's going to be out faster, and then a 21 faction mega-campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    Those centaurs are amazing!!!
    Well, they're slight remodels and reskins of Eothese's Akthross centaurs, so it's his fault they're so goood....blame Eothese.

Quote Originally Posted by The dead one View Post
    ok one thing I donīt get. Is this the full game? Since itīs called 2.0 :S or is it just another battle?
    Naw, not the full thing....I think some wires got crossed along the drunken christmas grape vine. So it is just another battle....sorry if that's dull compared to a campaign, but we're working hard (or hardly working?) on the campaign.

The lag fix is down.

Just wanted to say that the the download your directed to from the blue text dont work.

Also: the mod seems awesome, didnt really know where to say it so im saying it here but im really looking forward to this mod, everything so far seems most excellent, creative and fun. Cool factions/names/lore etc. Keep it up!.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.InTeLeX View Post
    The lag fix is down.
    Right...mega upload has this weird thing that, when I check it, it seems to sometimes decide not to let peeps d/l the file. Have gone through my usual method of sorting this...if not, simply refresh a few times like Pilgrim does, and it should be okay. If not, pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malanthor View Post
    Just wanted to say that the the download your directed to from the blue text dont work.

Also: the mod seems awesome, didnt really know where to say it so im saying it here but im really looking forward to this mod, everything so far seems most excellent, creative and fun. Cool factions/names/lore etc. Keep it up!.
    Thanks. It's always nice to hear comments like that!

hmm doesnt work must not be cool enough to download
    Last edited by Hero_of_All; January 07, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero_of_All View Post
    hmm doesnt work must not be cool enough to download
    Try refreshing the page repeatedly, that normally lets you download it if it isn't working.

but i did that like 15mins strait lol

I just checked and it said invalid link, but then I refreshed it once and it worked. Try using this link directly to the file.

If you can't get it to work, then I'll get another link or summit...reload up somewhere reasonable....ridiculous really, but there we are.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast