Thread: Can huge units be trained in 1 turn instead of 2?

Default Can huge units be trained in 1 turn instead of 2?

Is there way to set the recuitment time for untis to 1 turn instead of 2 turns when playing with Huge unit settings in MTW?

I haven't played in a long time and i could of sworn there was a way. I did a search but couldn't find anything. I know in Rome it was failry easy to change that.

Thanks for any help.

Civitate

Default Re: Quick question..

Not that i know of, but it would be great if you could have 200 man units costing and taking the same time to train as normal units. Perhaps you should go to the .ORG and look there ar the modding guides.

Default Re: Can huge units be trained in 1 turn instead of 2?

no im pretty sure there isnt, ive tried to get recruitment time to (0) so that i could train multiple units in one turn like in rtw, so if it doesnt allow 0 turn recruitment i dont see how the huge units could take 1 turn, unless someone figures something out, just put the unit size at large instead of huge, if you dont want to use 2 turn recruitment.

Default Re: Can huge units be trained in 1 turn instead of 2?

you have to edit it on MTW XL unit production scripts just replace the "2" for an "1" xD itīs so easy...
    you can build cannons in one turn, or ships, even the varangian guard or gael gaedhils that takes 4 turns you can set it to 1 turn..
    editing the scripts is a delicate stuff although..you can make peasants fight better than viking huscarles or chivalric knights to have longbows or make pavise arbalesters run like saharan cavalry xD
    Last edited by Tyberius; November 09, 2006 at 10:03 PM.