Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FALL OF THE SAMURAI CLOSED BETA: Join up now!

Default Re: FALL OF THE SAMURAI CLOSED BETA: Join up now!

Well, your Argument is correct. Lets see if they grand me a key in exchange. A beta test work on total war is of course a honour for a total war fanatic from 1st day.

any hopes that TWC can get a private forum to discuss the Beta like the Offical Forums... I know it's a long shot, but I don't have access to the Offical Forums at work... the phrases, "total war" I guess isn't thought of too kindly on our servers

can i have a key please

I just noticed i screwed up on my beta app. I always forget that my steam user name is my email address. I had Steam since day 1 and we had to use email address for user names. Is there a way to correct this or should i just do a new app?

sidmo001's Avatar Civis

Got my Beta key today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosc View Post
    I just noticed i screwed up on my beta app. I always forget that my steam user name is my email address. I had Steam since day 1 and we had to use email address for user names. Is there a way to correct this or should i just do a new app?
    As long as you have a correct email for them to send it to, I think it should be fine. I messed up on my first application, sent another one, and got two!
    If you rep me, leave your name. I'll look more kindly on your future transgressions.

Is there a place we can discuss about FoTS beta?

Because i got the key a few days ago and i have some questions about units and other things

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by mozzo View Post
    Is there a place we can discuss about FoTS beta?

Because i got the key a few days ago and i have some questions about units and other things
    Did you ever read the first page and not just clicking on the "Grab a key" link?
    When you read carefully, your answer will be cleared
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

ahh they should of made the link ovious so know i have to give away my addres for what?
    So they can spam we with adverts why can they just email me a fricking key someone explain this
    i

I would love to participate in the beta. I am a translator & modder who just recently started playing TWS2, and GOD am I spending too much time on it!
    Sign me up please!

Miles

I havenīt got my beta key.

Miles

Any chance I can get my beta key?

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

I got my key, downloaded the game and... it was exactly the same as Shogun 2. Am I missing something here? Where's my rifles, tin hats and gatling guns?!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo11 View Post
    I got my key, downloaded the game and... it was exactly the same as Shogun 2. Am I missing something here? Where's my rifles, tin hats and gatling guns?!
    Make sure you're running the correct application:

Run Totar War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Closed Beta

not Total War Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Beta Client

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Are there any news, or the suspicion of news about fall of the samurai, will it have the same musket mechanics as the Samurai matchlocks, or they will include something more interesting and realistic, what of the artillery and its effects the gameplay?
    We know nothing and were are beyond in mid January.
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

AUG351's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Are there any news, or the suspicion of news about fall of the samurai, will it have the same musket mechanics as the Samurai matchlocks, or they will include something more interesting and realistic, what of the artillery and its effects the gameplay?
    We know nothing and were are beyond in mid January.
    I havnt gotten my key yet but if you search on steam for Fall of the Samurai theres lots of info like the armstrong artillery guns and being able to use first person to control the armstrong guns and gatling guns. Theres a few pictures and one that shows some Imperial troops with what looks like minie rifles so the rifle units will probably have muzzleloading percussion cap rifles but will probably work the same as the matchlock units.

Also to anyone who has gotten their key how long did it take because I signed up arround the first week
    of Jan but haven't seen anything?
    Last edited by AUG351; January 15, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by AUG351 View Post
    I havnt gotten my key yet but if you search on steam for Fall of the Samurai theres lots of info like the armstrong artillery guns and being able to use first person to control the armstrong guns and gatling guns. Theres a few pictures and one that shows some Imperial troops with what looks like minie rifles so the rifle units will probably have muzzleloading percussion cap rifles but will probably work the same as the matchlock units.

Also to anyone who has gotten their key how long did it take because I signed up arround the first week
    of Jan but haven't seen anything?
    Are you sure those screens are in steam, iam trying to but i cant find them in their forums, do you have a link
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

AUG351's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Are you sure those screens are in steam, iam trying to but i cant find them in their forums, do you have a link
    Go to steam store and type Fall of the Samurai into the search, theres only three screens but if you scroll down theres lots of info, also I just checked today and now you can pre order

No beta key yet. Signed up a week ago.

Napoleon: Shogun 2. How many people are psyched for this? Personally, I can't wait for the game. and then the mods that fix the game.

Seriously, does anyone else think a game...
    With the engine more refined like Shogun 2's
    With Napoleon (or later) units
    And Empire's global-size and scope (Done properly, none of this releasing a late beta, can't edit the campaign map what-the-bleep-France-has-one-town? and 20 Merchant stack battles nonsense)
    Would be Game of the Year? Game of the Decade?

Co-Op Campaign? Real-Time? Even just a Hotseat-style campaign, "waiting on user" type of deal, would be neat.
    Last edited by BubbaLou; January 16, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Really?, I signed up weeks ago, and still haven't gotten it, do they sent you something that says you didn't get accepted?

Explore the word and conquer it all.