Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2853686970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1633

Thread: Suggestions

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

I saw that Battles modes in not enough good. It just simple battle without sieges. Just battle face-to-face. Make it more realistic like in film

And i wanted to ask, when will next realese be?
    Actually i'd like more factions. Not bad to add whole 3 ages ingame?
    Last edited by Ngugi; April 11, 2013 at 04:44 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Jox25 View Post
    And i wanted to ask, when will next realese be?
    Unknown; we don't even know if King Kong will make a new version of TATW

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Unknown; we don't even know if King Kong will make a new version of TATW
    Can someone another do that?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Technically it's done all the time trough asll the submods that exists to TATW.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

There are different submods for any tastes, but they aren't united, some submods incompatible with each other. Realese will be more better.

Default Suggestion...if it is possible of course.

Concerning sieges.I dont think you should be able to lay siege to either The Black Gate or Minas Morgul.The reason is because obviously The Black Gate is an opening to Mordor and cannot be surrounded. They would simply keep the gates closed until they fealt like dealing with the enemy. And they can be supplied and reinforced at will by the rest of Mordor.Minas Morgul is Basicly the same. The Fortress face west and is flanked by stone ciffs that cant be scaled by an army. To simply keep her gates shut would be enough. Morgul could not be starved out any more then the Black Gate.Solution? Allow only Assaults on these fortresses and not alow the ability to lay siege and stargve out. If not possible maybe making a 99 turn Sige requirement for them to surrender?This would make finishing Mordor an awesome feat as it should be.Of course this would fudge with the ring mission now wouldn't it.Anybody can think of an interesting solution to add more depth to this situation? Would make it fun to go against Mordor. Would realy have to gang up on Mordor to even consider assaulting its defenses. Or you could take the absurdly long rote around the back. But come now....

The fortress of Minas Morgul(Ithil) doesn't face west IIRC, it faces east. Sam or Frodo noticed this. It was to protect the West from assaults from Mordor. Hence it'd be way easier to take attacking from the West, due to little defences.

Quote Originally Posted by Voronwë View Post
    The fortress of Minas Morgul(Ithil) doesn't face west IIRC, it faces east. Sam or Frodo noticed this. It was to protect the West from assaults from Mordor. Hence it'd be way easier to take attacking from the West, due to little defences.
    Good call i missed that!

You would still have to get to the other side however? Surrounding it? The Black gate for sure i would thing is not siegeable

Senator

Dwarfen Pony Riders nuff said

The Record of Lodoss War, The Mother of all Epic High Fantasy stories.

I have a suggestion regarding OOMM and Balrog Arrival Script.

I've only recently found out that in order to actually get the Balrog as OOMM, completion of Mithril Mines must happen atleast 90 turns after campaign starts (so starting turn 91).

This seems counterintuitive as mines are one of the economic buildings you want to build early in the game, but in order to get Balrog, OOMM must either not build Mithril Mines until turn 91, or destroy already built Mithril Mines and rebuild them after turn 91 in order to get the Balrog.

I would suggest in the future release (if there is a future release) tweak the script a bit so OOMM would get the Balrog 90 turns after game begins if they build or have already built Mithril Mines. I'm almost certain there are lot of players out there that have built their Mithril Mines too early and had no idea why they weren't getting their Balrogs well past turn 90.

I would like to suggest two things

First Tom Bombadil as a rebel monster in an Old Forrest Settlement. Second it should be the Final Mordor Victory Condition for Sauron or Mordor to defeat him to claim dominance over all of middle earth.

And i wonder if it was ever considered to have Barrow Wights in the Barrow downs settlement?

Quote Originally Posted by CatoTheYounger View Post
    First Tom Bombadil as a rebel monster in an Old Forrest Settlement.
    You were joking of course?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_999 View Post
    You were joking of course?
    No way man. When darkness falls upon Middle Earth only Ol Tom will be left standing. And he will laugh at Saurons challenge and an epic struggle will ensue. Probably special ability will be a song. It can blow back even Sauron. When the shadow falls upon all only Tom will be left to resist evil.

Ok guys, this is the only thing that I believe needs rework in the game. It's about the trolls. I mean, it's ok when they charge and throw every one aside like nothing. BUT, when they swing their clubs so fiercely or squeeze enemies, I don't believe the enemy should just kneel down and die, or fall buck like been hit by an arrow. They should be knocked around according to the club's hit. Just a suggestion to make the game TOTALLY AWESOME with 100/100, not just 99/100

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Can the developing team create a "Progress or News" thread in order to have some info for future releases or patches -if/when there will be any?
    The thread can be closed (that means only the local moderators can post in it).
    It would be nice for people to know what is going on in the most favorite mod ever ..
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I'd like to suggest making Elves of Silvan and Elves of Lothlorien different factions. I believe it would be a nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny12 View Post
    I'd like to suggest making Elves of Silvan and Elves of Lothlorien different factions. I believe it would be a nice idea.
    Already exists in some mods.

Didn't notice that in the sub-mods section. Is there a link plz?

I believe MOS and at least one other have implemented. Not a user of mods really myself though, so best if someone who is gives recommendations on which to use.

Mank's Avatar Dormouse of Hader

@ Johnny12

-Massive Overhaul Submod (MOS) includes Lorien and Dunland as playable factions. Link (Here)

-Perillicious Compilation Pack (PCP) includes MANY different factions, including Lorien. Link (Here)

**Both of these mods are quite large and will change the TATW gameplay dramatically. They are also not terribly similar to eachother so if you're interested I'd suggest checking them both out!