Thread: BGR for BC

Default BGR for BC

BGR + SS 6.4 are my two favorite mods, is there anything similar to them for BC 2.3?
    I'm new to kingdoms and its mods, so your patience is appreciated
    Thanks,

medhma's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: BGR and SS for BC

Quote Originally Posted by raven63 View Post
    BGR + SS 6.4 are my two favorite mods, is there anything similar to them for BC 2.3?
    I'm new to kingdoms and its mods, so your patience is appreciated
    Thanks,
    BC has it own recruitment system, however BGR could be include in BC (none has done it and it takes some modeling expertise) .

So a few months have passed and it seems no one else wants to see a BGR/BC hybrid. That makes me sad. BGR-V is such a gigantic improvement in terms of gameplay, complexity, realism, amongst other things. I cannot possibly go back to playing a vanilla type mod where you keep pumping out armies and fighting countless identical battles half asleep until the map is mostly your favorite color.

On the other hand, the kingdoms factions and other details are hugely biased towards European factions. If you play an eastern faction, you'll be mostly interacting with very few factions with very little political dynamics - plus inaccurate faction and character names, and limited roster.

The day I get to play a BC/BGR game will not qualify as the best day of my life, but it will come close. Whether or not I would (could) learn how to mod in order to make it happen is another question.

Just to let people know. Demand exists, supply is short, do this and have eternal gratitude from a fellow TW addict.

Also if anyone else shares my sentiment, please drop a line.

mAIOR's Avatar Senator

Here here. Would love to see this implemented in BC. Recently came back to my 2.3 campaign and BGR is just what the doctor ordered. I'm intrigued at seeing the changes in 2.4 and 3.0 in this aspect.

Cheers...

I have just realized how naive I was at the time when I created this thread. Just look at the title

It should just say: BGR for BC

Default Re: BGR for BC

Ok people...I see how it is...you are all too scared to try BGR. I have therefore undertaken the quest to make BGR compatible with BC 2.3.2 - all by myself, a complete n00b at modding.

I'm waiting for Byg to release his BGR integration guide. If any one wants to help, or just wish me good luck sarcasticly, please feel welcome to do so.

Alright, good luck!!!!!

Ok, enough of my smiley spam. But really, good luck. This will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by raven63 View Post
    I have therefore undertaken the quest to make BGR compatible with BC 2.3.2 - all by myself, a complete n00b at modding.
    We all have to start somewhere.

If you had started working on this in December instead of waiting for someone else to do it, you would have been done a long time ago. At least now it will be easier if you have Byg's guide to follow.