Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KGCM 4.3 Teutonic Order Rework + More

Default Re: KGCM 4.3 Teutonic Order Rework + More

Hello to all who have played my Sub-Mod and to those in the KGCM community...I have returned after a long period to once again refuel the work I have done on this project...I was absent due to working long hours, going back to college, having a new baby boy and getting extremely engrossed in a different medieval period game similar to this one (Crusader Kings 2)...I am returning here because of the one thing I miss greatly from this game and that's the ability to enter battles and control your own armies instead of being forced to simulate every battle...that being said I have decided to renew my modding with this project and finish the work I once started long ago...so here is a list of additions I plan to add to this sub-mod...

1. Remove the Aztecs and the Principality of Antioch...Aztecs are the least necessary in this game for me and don't fit well into the early starting time of 1190ad anyway, also the PoA is kind of an historically inaccurate faction since in actuality it was a Republic/Duchy and still a vassal of the Kingdom of Jerusalem...
    2. Add in the Hospitallers and the Templars as there own playable factions with several new units for each of them...both will start the game as a direct vassal of the Kingdom of Jerusalem...Hospitallers will start with Krak de Chevaliers as the starting region and the Templars will likely start with either Famagusta or Kerak, not sure which yet...Templar starting spot wont be completely historic but close enough for my liking...
    3. to make the starting point and regions owned more accurate I will be shifting control of a lot of regions in the Holy lands...at this point in time the Ayyubids had control over the vast majority of the land and the Kingdom of Jerusalem along with all other crusaders where hanging on for dear life to what little they did have...this will effectively make playing as any of the Holy Orders or KoJ very difficult as it was for them in real life (hopefully)...
    4. I do plan to lower starting money back closer to vanilla area since I have noticed its way easy for the player and the AI starting with the amount of money I had it set to previously...might revamp the trading system a little to allow merchants to be more useful and effective, especially the higher ranked ones...
    5. add some sort of population control to take away from the population of regions when recruiting soldiers...for a little more realism
    6.As far as the Byzantines go, I feel that they are still represented to be way more powerful than they really was at that time...they where in great termoil at the time and on the brink of falling apart...my plan is too either lower all generals loyalty to almost zero and see what happens or script some events to simulate the civil wars, disagreements and various disputes within the ranks of the Byzantines...not sure yet...

other ideas and feedback are very welcomed since I am still in the planning phase...Please be very patient since I have been gone for a while and will need to brush up on my modding again...Once again sorry for the absence and I am looking forward to bringing you a much better sub-mod sometime in the near future

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

I think the Mongols need the Tengri Religion and to be a horde again.

I rly liked your submod, but i wish next one you modding to be like that : im new in forum and i have no idea how things going about sharing mods but pls use as base the mod of Jedi knight for SS+ timurids(of if you can get permission to use it )-by editing unit stats , as i get as experiense his mod has the most complete and accurate units with some ecxeption, also i preffer you to add the units from Crusaders mod of Jedi knight especialy for SS and Ayyubids ; big mistake in all mod was to make mongols islamic faction i think they are pagan with thier own gods so will be great if you can change the texture of their buildings etc. and please add Bulgarian faction(its similar to Novgorod with differences whic can be seen in a Bulgarian submod created before) to game cuz Second Tsardom of Bulgaria was one of the greatest power in Europe at 1200 and + ,there must be event whic allows crusaders who cames with venetian ships to Constantinople to take it and make the Latin empire ,and as in the history at 1100 SS must be not that powerfull and Mongols must attack turks so they will attck Byzantie driven from mongols whic is the time of Osman Emerge, another good thing will be reducing america from map and making more settlements in Italy so you can put there all republics; another idea is the putting more settlements in iberia for more dramatic Reconcuista, also there must be script whic controls diplomacy betwen cristendom faction to not aloow them historicaly incorrect attack each other ,so i mean if i play as SS i will be sure that in europe there will happen only events based on history ,if im spain faction i will know that france and england will be in 100 years war .and also if you take a city of criss faction pope must excomm you in case of you dont return the captured city back to his owner. Papal state must be playable faction too and must go to crusade. i got many many ideas .i love history and i know many facrs about middle ages and reunesans time. so if are interested reply me i can help you more.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Rorke the state of this sub-mod is to have a appropiate vanilla and kingdom feeling if you want serbia or bulgaria go to crappy HUBR submod from Stainless Steel sub mod forum is a fact for what Bulgaria,Serbia,Wallachia or Moldavia are don't presented in Medieval 2 or Kingsdom ar insignifient in the terms of History.I'm romanian but i now my people have a history shadowed by Ottoman Empire,and your Bulgaria(not Volga-Bulgaria)was a total turkish pashalik before the fall of Constantinopple like Serbia and future Half of Hungary.
    Last edited by Ego123; August 29, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

In my opinion the best thing is a single Crusaders State,the Mongols to be Horde & Pagans again.

Ego123-sry dude but i think you dont have the enough knowledge about history to discus this with me ,1 of all i mentioned only bulgaria cuz from 681 to 1396 they existed as a great kingdom(tsardom) and they were big power also political factor in europe mostly in spreading the slavic language and orthodox religion , about romania -there never been a country called romania its wallachia and it was a shiree under the vassal of state of few other faction , i can see that you are driven by unnessesary patriotism about your country and you want as they forgot romania to forgot your neighbor ,its just not the place here to show this kind of things. The facts i offered t obe included are historicaly proper and my opinion is defended by history ,the modded says he want more history proper mod- so i offer you and VANILLA IS NOT HISTORICALY PROPER!!!!!!!!!!! Bulgaria exist from 681 to -1018 tasrdom. then from 1185 to 1396 second tsardom -you can see cleary how long Byzantie emp didnt own the Balkans teritory -i offer eliminate aztec and replace with Bulgaria and elliminate POA and replace with Genoa republic(another option Sweden) so the begin of campaing the map will be same as it was in history-i gave you the facts i think from 1185 to 1396 is a 111 years campaing starts at 1185 . now you will say that Byzantie was ruling bulgaria at the time 1018-1185-yes!!!!! OFFICIALY DECLARED(in book historicians said so just to dont make it dificult ;keeping some facts always a priority to make thing simple and the schoolbooks are redediting extremly) but only the black sea and south teritory -unofficialy but at real the north teritories betwen carpats and old mountain wasnt controled by Byzantie, and the most important of all you cant IGNORE the fact that Tsar Kaloyan or Kaliman is the one who DEFEATED KING BALDUINS CRUSSADERS at 1200 years .The thing that makes me mad is that your critic about my idea is only for Bulgaria and you call it :your Bulgaria DDDDDD so pity man I am turkish ,turk!!!! I think yuor post even is a nazi type ; PLS REPLY ONLY HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE PROPER HISTORY KNOWLEDGE.i wonder how the hell from ALL THE THING I WROTED in my old post RIGTH EXACTLY the Bulgaria toke your atention. Rly envy neighbours rly ,its just ridiculus you spread this political things in fan/game concept forums. Ego-123 you should be banned from forum cuz of your envy HAHA THIS MOD WILL INCLUDE BULGARIA BUT NOT ROMANIA SHALALLALA LLALALLALAALAA. oh kids-val vegas sry man for this drama i couldnt knew it will get that nationalistic reaction :X

Quote Originally Posted by rorke View Post
    Ego123-sry dude but i think you dont have the enough knowledge about history to discus this with me ,1 of all i mentioned only bulgaria cuz from 681 to 1396 they existed as a great kingdom(tsardom) and they were big power also political factor in europe mostly in spreading the slavic language and orthodox religion , about romania -there never been a country called romania its wallachia and it was a shiree under the vassal of state of few other faction , i can see that you are driven by unnessesary patriotism about your country and you want as they forgot romania to forgot your neighbor ,its just not the place here to show this kind of things. The facts i offered t obe included are historicaly proper and my opinion is defended by history ,the modded says he want more history proper mod- so i offer you and VANILLA IS NOT HISTORICALY PROPER!!!!!!!!!!! Bulgaria exist from 681 to -1018 tasrdom. then from 1185 to 1396 second tsardom -you can see cleary how long Byzantie emp didnt own the Balkans teritory -i offer eliminate aztec and replace with Bulgaria and elliminate POA and replace with Genoa republic(another option Sweden) so the begin of campaing the map will be same as it was in history-i gave you the facts i think from 1185 to 1396 is a 111 years campaing starts at 1185 . now you will say that Byzantie was ruling bulgaria at the time 1018-1185-yes!!!!! OFFICIALY DECLARED(in book historicians said so just to dont make it dificult ;keeping some facts always a priority to make thing simple and the schoolbooks are redediting extremly) but only the black sea and south teritory -unofficialy but at real the north teritories betwen carpats and old mountain wasnt controled by Byzantie, and the most important of all you cant IGNORE the fact that Tsar Kaloyan or Kaliman is the one who DEFEATED KING BALDUINS CRUSSADERS at 1200 years .The thing that makes me mad is that your critic about my idea is only for Bulgaria and you call it :your Bulgaria DDDDDD so pity man I am turkish ,turk!!!! I think yuor post even is a nazi type ; PLS REPLY ONLY HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE PROPER HISTORY KNOWLEDGE.i wonder how the hell from ALL THE THING I WROTED in my old post RIGTH EXACTLY the Bulgaria toke your atention. Rly envy neighbours rly ,its just ridiculus you spread this political things in fan/game concept forums. Ego-123 you should be banned from forum cuz of your envy HAHA THIS MOD WILL INCLUDE BULGARIA BUT NOT ROMANIA SHALALLALA LLALALLALAALAA. oh kids-val vegas sry man for this drama i couldnt knew it will get that nationalistic reaction :X
    damn, sry about my broken english , i was pissed while writtingof and didnt give to gramma

Or to what he said. Sounds like you're the senseless nationalist to blow up like that.

He got his msg.come in balkans and you will understand my opinion, i dont feel need to explain you anything, my reply was only about Ego,

Cant find the dl Link :[ nor the attachment

Quote Originally Posted by 72Shaman View Post
    Cant find the dl Link :[ nor the attachment
    Hi,
    I too would like to download and play this mod. I've been playing Kingdoms Grand Campaign mod since 2008 and love it.
    Love the Teutonic Order and would love a chance to play your sub mod.
    Please post a link for working download.
    This mod and game are not dead there are still die hard fans out there....

Someone?

I know this is an old game and all but i will be very thankful if some can post download link of this mod

Download link?????

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Good news and bad news folks... Good news is that I finally found the RAR file for this Teutonic sub-mod in my folders after all these years Bad news is that mgwhen I tried to upload it for y'all, there's a message that said it exceeded the forum's limit of 10 mb for attachments. Maybe that's why, the file was removed from the first post. Not sure what else I could do, since it is already a compressed RAR file. I apologize for not being too tech savvy...

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex took an arrow to the knee

You could upload the file to Google Drive, or similar.

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Thanks Frunk. I'll look into it and let everyone know.

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Everyone, here's the link to download the rar file...

but first, as a lawyer, I must add that you download this rar file and mod your game at your own risk, ; this is a purely voluntary gratuitous gesture on my part for our fun with no expectation of consideration or payment, and no legal ownership, responsibility, relationship or agreement is formed as a result of me posting this rar file and you downloading this rar file; in addition I offer no warranties, guarantees, assurances, representations, promises, and expectations or comments whatsoever (actual, implied, constructive, or otherwise) regarding this rar file created and originally posted by Val Vegas, the owner and author of this sub-mod. Whether you download it or not and whether it works or not, I couldn't care less, but it's there if you and the community would like it to be available again. Bottom line:
    It comes AS IS; like some used cars or spouses, lol. If there is any issue, please direct it, like me or anyone else on this forum, to Val Vegas, the owner and author of this sub-mod, or tinyupload.com as you see fit.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=08015835218994477547

Once extracted, I opened the 2 KGCM teutonic order folders to find the data folder that needs to be merged with or overwrite the Medieval II Total War/mods/kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod/data folder. Steam users I believe it's the Steam/steamapps/common/Medieval II Total War/mods/kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod/data folder. Then I deleted a map file as Val Vegas directed. Do follow Val Vegas's first post and instructions, this is just what I did on my computer, which may differ from yours.You are responsible for verifying your own computer's path and proper modding of your game, backing ups and savings.

Good Luck and Happy campaigning! Don't blame or hate me for the legal mumbo jumbo, blame the victimized/entitled plaintiffs wishing to hit the jackpot in court and the unscrupulous plaintiff's bar aka ambulance chasers aka sharks. I'm just a poor defense attorney protecting myself.

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Bump /\/\

THe file server was deleted. Is there another way to download the mod?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast