Thread: Ave RS2

Default Ave RS2

Hello there RS2 MPers. I'm currently getting things sorted with my new clan and then I'll certainly look into joining all of you online I see I'm quite late but better than never. heh I'm sure 2.2 will pick things up! I'll support RS2 all I can for MP Vanilla is just downright too discombobulated and grew trite long ago. Hopfeully my clan will grow and draw more support.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Ave RS2

Clan name? I am available to play right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Legio Sexta Ferrata Fidelis Constans, newly formed. And I'm still working o nthe forum and the organization of it that's why i'm on my netbook in what little spare time I have.

Sorry I've yet to get all that's required right now and today is my stepgrandfathers birthday so I must do all the cooking this day. But surely I will be glad to play some games in a future date.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Good luck mate, stay away from the clan community as best as you can, they be evil.
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

I'm not fretting for I have been long since removed from the bickering and squabbling between clan politics and have had no interest in it since my departure in '07. If others in the clan choose to that is there prerogative but as far as R:TW is concerned my time for it will be split 85% to mod MP 15% to vanilla MP untill or rather if Rome 2 is in fact the next installment. Vanilla R:TW is trite and full of holes and the rules that are implemented now just favors unrealistic/ridiculous armies.