Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Kingdoms and Empires 1492 A.D.--MUSLIM ADVISOR PREVIEW 2/19/2014

Vađarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Kingdoms and Empires 1492 A.D.--INCAN FACTION SYMBOL PREVIEW 2/15/13

We are kinda stuck on units.

Anyone who know how to move them between factions and mods?
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] ţví ađ međ lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi međ ólögum eyđa.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

7hillip's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Kingdoms and Empires 1492 A.D.--INCAN FACTION SYMBOL PREVIEW 2/15/13

Will this Mod have the correct accents for each faction (Aztecs and New World factions having the Native accent? e.g. like in the Americas Campaign? and also the Native American Music for the New World Factions?) will it also include the "Round the World" trigger? and the European attempt invasion of New World as in Expanded Americas? also can New World Factions invade Europe?, also as in Expanded Americas? thx

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Hi, first of all, great work!
    Now, what about this, every building will take 1 year(turn) to be built because they were pretty simple- for non-native american faction.
    But when they become more and more advanced , buildings like churches and others will take longer.
    The same should work for Aztec and Incas but their Temples should take at least 10 years (turns) to be built but they will give high bonuses.
    I know this has little importance now and there are more things that have priority but it's just an idea.

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

I have a WIP super-detailed mayan map on paper I have a friend working on and we were going to send it to the Mayan mod that was being on, but its dead now so perhaps y'all might want it?

Content Emeritus

I would think it's very limited what we can use it for, seeing as we have maxed the number of regions.

ní ágor réimm mora minn

Jaguar Paw's Avatar Senator

Hey King William, was wondering if you are still interested, I can send you many units I have from previous failed mods I have been with. I have a large number of various Native American faction units I have made just sitting around on my computer. Just let me know if you want to use them.
    Member: The Frontier. Researcher, Skinner, and Modeler.

Member: The Frontier Researcher

Content Emeritus

That would be very welcome! You should send them to me though, as I'm more active.

No need to send it yet though, my pc is not working.

ní ágor réimm mora minn

Jaguar Paw's Avatar Senator

Sounds good, just let me know when your pc is up. So there is still work being done on the mod? How much of a team do you still have?
    Member: The Frontier. Researcher, Skinner, and Modeler.

Member: The Frontier Researcher

UchihaMadara21's Avatar Tiro

Hi guys!!! Yes....i'm back from the dead.

Serious problems occurred in my personal life/family, and i needed to stop everything i was doing (even a promising project that i really want to expose to the community at some time). BTW, it looks like things got back to normal (ufff...).

I'm still very interested in this Mod, and would like to know what the good old team has done so far (in detail). Also, i really want to see Jaguar Paw's units or maybe make some suggestions.

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

Hey guys! We're back to work on this mod! PM me if you're interested in helping!
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

Default Re: Kingdoms and Empires 1492 A.D.--MUSLIM ADVISOR PREVIEW 2/19/2014

I know I shouldn't be doing this at this stage in development, but I've changed the middle eastern adviser portrait. Check the front page.
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

I don't know if this mod is still alive, but I can contribute for History of Kongo and basic Modding, although time is a problem
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme ŕ la nature humaine. Notre supręme raison d’ętre est donc de lutter ; on ne possčde vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mčre (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Tiro

Same as the gut above, don't know if this mod is still in the works. But if that is the case i'd like to help.

Iv'e resently taken a "fancy" in the history of the renaissance(Borgias perticularly) but also the ere itself. If i can be of some assistence in history research or some such id like to help. To few mods/games with this era in mind.
    1. "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."- Marcus Aurelius Ceasar.
    2. "One should never need to apologise for what was light-hearted banter.."- James Purefoy

The mod is not currently in the works although I really would like to finish it. I haven't played Medieval II in a long time and I'm beginning to doubt that we will finish the mod.

The reality is that I really don't have the time for this mod anymore.

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

Quote Originally Posted by King William the Conqueror View Post
    The mod is not currently in the works although I really would like to finish it. I haven't played Medieval II in a long time and I'm beginning to doubt that we will finish the mod.

The reality is that I really don't have the time for this mod anymore.
    Same problem with me bro no more time, is it possible to have modders for hire ?

By December I can put a 1000$ reward, although I don't know if it is legal :/
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme ŕ la nature humaine. Notre supręme raison d’ętre est donc de lutter ; on ne possčde vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mčre (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    Same problem with me bro no more time, is it possible to have modders for hire ?

By December I can put a 1000$ reward, although I don't know if it is legal :/
    Pretty sure it's not legal. Sorry.

7hillip's Avatar Libertus

update plz, mod is too gud to be dead

Good news! I'm returning to this project! I need some help with units though. Modellers and Skinners are needed as I and possibly Vađarholmr are the only team members.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I love these kinds of mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
    I love these kinds of mods.
    Thanks for the support!

If you have any modding skills and would like to help out, let me know.