Thread: [Idea] Feudal America

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Default [Idea] Feudal America

Hey, so I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for awhile and I was wondering if you guys could say it if is completely insane . Basically, the mod would be set in a post-apocalyptic North America where, hundreds of years on, the survivors have turned into feudal kingdoms. Basically it would be North America, except with big unpassable scars where major cities used to be, and a bunch of feudal kingdoms fighting one another. It would basically have medieval-levels of technology (though if I can figure out some cool mad max style weapons I may include them as elite units). Any thoughts? Is this a good idea or the folly of a sleep-deprived madman? Thanks!

Default Re: [Idea] Feudal America

I think its a great idea but would it just be north america or would it be mexico and south america as well. because you could include units with aztec and inca weapons and armour.

PoisonCourtesan's Avatar Libertus

This would be cool but I don't think it fits with M2TW.

Obeseian's Avatar Civis

Its a fine idea if you arent good at mapping id suggest using gigantis map collection (north america) at least for the 1st build of it but if you Can map You could make it look Epic with the yellowstone area Black and dead looking and parts of florida /california in the sea I can likely help you or at least give you ideas for factions if you want to go threw with it. But unfortunantly.. i cant build a campaign map from scratch

Emperor of The Great Unknown's Avatar Primicerius

This could also be a good CK2 mod aswell. Would religions become political parties?
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?