Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46718687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

You run the installer normally? And maybe change the directory..

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by bauercrb View Post
    So i've downloaded 3.0 and it works fine. When I try to update to 3.1 or 3.2 nothing happens. I have steam and download it into the MTW2/mods/Third_Age_3 folder but then when i open up the mod the screen still says 3.0 and none of the changes appear to have been made. HELP PLEASE
    I assume you mean you downloaded it and installed it, not only downloaded? (better safe than sorry)

Then if you read the installation instruction you shall not direct the installer(s) to the Third_Age_3-folder, but the Medieval II-folder

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Always get "reinforcements delayed" presumably due to the number of troops. Any way to turn this off?

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Always get "reinforcements delayed" presumably due to the number of troops. Any way to turn this off?
    Maybe it has something to do with the Unit Size used.. Do you use Huge Unit Size, and, do you get that message in some custom settlement?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

yeah i'm going to install this!

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the Unit Size used.. Do you use Huge Unit Size, and, do you get that message in some custom settlement?
    Yeah, But I want to have a huge unit size. I just don't want to have the "reinforcements delayed" all the time. It seems unrelated to custom settlements.

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Yeah, But I want to have a huge unit size. I just don't want to have the "reinforcements delayed" all the time. It seems unrelated to custom settlements.
    Go to your main M2TW folder, find medieval2.preference. CFG file, open it, and check do you have this line:

unlimited_men_on_battlefield = 0

If you do have it, change 0 to 1 . Save and Exit.

It would be good to set the Attributes to Read-Only, otherwise, any change made will revert to original one after you exit the game. Right mouse click on medieval2.preference. CFG file, go to Properties, and set the Attributes to Read-Only. Apply and OK.

Test the battles again with Huge Unit size.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

I don't understand the : The 3.2 Patch is not save-game compatible.

It means that we cannot save a game ?

And as I am not very familiar with TW mods. Do I have to install all the parts and all the patches to the same folder ?
    Last edited by Vagelaras; December 14, 2013 at 03:10 AM.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vagelaras View Post
    I don't understand the : The 3.2 Patch is not save-game compatible.

It means that we cannot save a game ?
    It means you can't start a game in 3.0, patch the mod up and then continue playing on the same game. You can save your games in 3.2 as normal.

And as I am not very familiar with TW mods. Do I have to install all the parts and all the patches to the same folder ?
    Yes
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

So I should download and unrar everything on the same file and launch it ?

mlks's Avatar Laetus

So I should download and unrar everything on the same file and launch it ?
    Check out this guide http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-pictures-!-) by elvenkind

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

I have installed the first part in a mods folder in the mod folder of Medieval 2 . Then I installed the second part in the Third_Age_3 folder. Then I created a mod at the kingdoms launcher app, with this path : mods\mods\Third_Age_3. When I launch from the kingdoms menu it loads and then : Medieval 2 suffered an unspecified error... Help plz

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Install both parts in Medieval 2. The installers will create the mods/Third_Age_3 folder automatically and a launcher will be created as well.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

Jesus ! I deleted the old files. Then I installed the first part in the Medieval 2 folder, and it created the Τhird_Age_3 folder in the mods folder of Medieval 2. Then I installed the second part and the two patches in the Third_Age_3 folder. I created a mod at the kingdoms mod app, with the path of the Third_Age_3 folder ( but I didn't write anything on the config ). Now ( again ) both the icon and the kingdoms menu launch the game and there is a damned unspecified error.

Jesus ! I deleted the old files. Then I installed the first part in the Medieval 2 folder, and it created the Τhird_Age_3 folder in the mods folder of Medieval 2. Then I installed the second part and the two patches in the Third_Age_3 folder. I created a mod at the kingdoms mod app, with the path of the Third_Age_3 folder ( but I didn't write anything on the config ). Now ( again ) both the icon and the kingdoms menu launch the game and there is a damned unspecified error.
    This red is your mistake. ALL TATW Installers ( both parts and both Patches) have to be installed in the Medieval II Total War folder ( so that means, all four of them have to have THE SAME destination folder, and it has to be : ..../Medieval II Total War ) .

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

Thanks a lot. I will try this out.

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

I followed exactly your advice and now it suffers a fatal error. I think the second part is of quality. Many times during its installation it wasn't responding but in the end it ended successfully...

I followed exactly your advice and now it suffers a fatal error. I think the second part is of quality. Many times during its installation it wasn't responding but in the end it ended successfully...
    Does it work now or not?

If it doesn`t work, tell us do you have Windows 7, 8 or Vista installed? And, is your M2TW/Kingdoms a steam or non steam version?

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

Despite not responding many times during the installation the second part installed succesfully. However, when I launch the mod it suffers a fatal error. I am using the steam version, Windows 7 and I have created a mod for Third_Age_3 folder at the Kingdoms mod launcher ... or however is called.

Despite not responding many times during the installation the second part installed succesfully. However, when I launch the mod it suffers a fatal error. I am using the steam version, Windows 7 and I have created a mod for Third_Age_3 folder at the Kingdoms mod launcher ... or however is called.
    TATW 3.0 Part 2 Installer is installing huge files, and that is why it looks like it isn't responding, and it takes time. It all depends on your system.
    Also, install it using these steps:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13170342