Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4570858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Laetus

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Can I ask if there have been any bugs reported whereby TATW just crashes for no apparent reason? I have had that happen twice now, and the game also seems to be running quite slowly, at least compared to when I play the 'original' Medieval 2.....

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Korhedron View Post
    Can I ask if there have been any bugs reported whereby TATW just crashes for no apparent reason? I have had that happen twice now, and the game also seems to be running quite slowly, at least compared to when I play the 'original' Medieval 2.....
    of course you can, but it is better if you do it on the Bug subforum http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Technical-Help
    you can have a look on the most reported problems to see if one fits with your case, or you can report your own, surely experienced people will ask you more details in order to understand.

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Djordje's Avatar Civis

New download links pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by Djordje View Post
    New download links pls ?
    Torrent links can be found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12978856
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Icon14 Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

you may friend are a GOD i played the old 2.1 update did think you could top that but you have soooo done so ministereth looks fraking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing!!!well done

Hello.I would like to know what is the best TatW i should play ,this one 3.2 ,or a sub-mod which one.Thanks.

Blog Entries

Hi Motta, welcome to TWC

if it is your first time with these mods, I suggest you to give a try to regular TATW mod, to understand how it works and which are the main news.

After this first period you can go for one of the submods, personally I play MOS (you can click on the link in my signature) but there are also many others which are interesting, amongst the most popular there is the 3.3 Unofficial Patch from Leo and PCP submod, together with Frome, Frogs and DaC, but you can see all the informations here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...?1154-Sub-Mods

hope this helps
    Last edited by Flinn; November 11, 2013 at 08:11 AM. Reason: edit: forgot one submod :P
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by AVJR View Post
    Please help!

I have downloaded the files as stated but upon attempting to run 'TATW_3.0_Part1of2.exe' I receive this message:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

Running it in compatibility mode or as administrator has not worked. The computer is a 64bit Windows 7. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    MOVED;

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...pability-issue

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

veljus's Avatar Miles

Awesome work Greatest mod for M2TW ever! Perhaps the greatest TW mod ever!

Skep's Avatar Civis

Hey guys,
    I just reinstalled TATW and I get crashes when I enter a battlefield. I can't see the error itself since the screen stays black with the "loading ring". I can't alttab out or ctrlaltdelete to desktop. I played it before so I don't understand the problem. Anyone else had this?

Edit: well seems I fixed it. I did a reinstall. I still had a Stainless Steel folder which I deleted. Also did a CCleaner and messed around with some graphics. Not sure what is was though. thx anyhows
    Last edited by Skep; November 19, 2013 at 01:11 PM.

-=Justinian=-'s Avatar Civis

I assume that there is no further plan to upgrade the base version of TATW, being that there is an explosion of submods! Or are there plans in the works to bring in a lot of the submod content into an official version?
    "It's good to be king"

Quote Originally Posted by -=Justinian=- View Post
    I assume that there is no further plan to upgrade the base version of TATW, being that there is an explosion of submods! Or are there plans in the works to bring in a lot of the submod content into an official version?
    Unknown, we have had no respons from King Kong (who have been logged in now and then during this time), nor any official comments from any other dev., for ca 1½ year.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Thanks so much for this mod! Its really great!
    Downloaded it yesterday and works fine.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

i'm so sad my medieval 2 cd crashed a few months ago. i can't play this

(unless someone wants to gift me mediaval 2 lol)
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Blog Entries

you should buy a new copy, this mod and its submods are worth hundreds of hours of gameplay, of the finest

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    you should buy a new copy, this mod and its submods are worth hundreds of hours of gameplay, of the finest
    it would give me more enjoyment then Rome II total fail for sure
    Veritas Temporis Filia

SirNat's Avatar Libertus

Why is there no boiling oil within the game?
    I asked this is in the MOS subforum and apparently King Kong gives a reason, but there are not search results for "boiling oil" within the two megathreads. Can someone please send towards the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by SirNat View Post
    Why is there no boiling oil within the game?
    I asked this is in the MOS subforum and apparently King Kong gives a reason, but there are not search results for "boiling oil" within the two megathreads. Can someone please send towards the right direction
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kong
    • Missing boiling oil (Reason: too much advantage for the player; not mentioned in Tolkien's lore)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...fore-posting!)

So i've downloaded 3.0 and it works fine. When I try to update to 3.1 or 3.2 nothing happens. I have steam and download it into the MTW2/mods/Third_Age_3 folder but then when i open up the mod the screen still says 3.0 and none of the changes appear to have been made. HELP PLEASE