Page 84 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3459747576777879808182838485868788899091929394109 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Just assume they are I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Honestus View Post
    Hello,
    i tried now since two days to play 3.2 and failed. I installed it time and time again, inclusive TW:M2 and Kingdoms. 3.1 isn't a problem and i can start a Game with 3.2 - but if i want to start a battle, it crashes with the comment: "Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit." Maybe i forgot to do something?

My system is Windows 7.
    I have the exact same problem.. I even tried to uncheck the automated timezone thing but with no luck..

Anyone got any idea?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Doof700 View Post
    I have the exact same problem.. I even tried to uncheck the automated timezone thing but with no luck..

Anyone got any idea?
    Test to open the data-folder and delete the two descr_geography_new-files

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Just assume they are I guess.
    Only if they have no problems with pathfinding etc, I think it is the biggest reason KK hasn't included all of Leo's settlements. I like Red_Devil's Dol Amroth more to be honest but some of Leo's other settlements are great and if it isnt too much work for KK himself I would love to see them in the game.

I have downloaded the TATW and both patches. But before I install the mod I'd like to know the answers on one question.

How much space does TATW 3.0 with the patches require on the hard drive? The four .exe files are about 4Gb altogether. But I reckon that everything is compressed and will require more space when unpacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gusten Grodslukare View Post
    I have downloaded the TATW and both patches. But before I install the mod I'd like to know the answers on one question.

How much space does TATW 3.0 with the patches require on the hard drive? The four .exe files are about 4Gb altogether. But I reckon that everything is compressed and will require more space when unpacked.
    According to my TATW 3.2 folder (with last patch) it's about 6,83 Gb.
    Real Combat stats for TATW 3 submod by Darth Lord Revan

Thread link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10821526

Download attachment in OP

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Test to open the data-folder and delete the two descr_geography_new-files
    Didnt work.. :/

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Try re-installing, make sure you've got the Daytime Change disabled and delete the two files Ngugi mentioned earlier.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizad View Post
    Yeah I read it wrong.

You have to delete TATW and reinstal 3.0 -> 3.1 -> 3.2.
    It's based to make a copy for yourself. As soon as you're done installing any version that you might need in the future and you have enough HD space, ctrl+c and ctrl+v it.
    Please pardon my dumbness

But What does "everything" mean. Do I have to delete the entire M2TW folder or just the TATW folder?

So is Baron Somedi's gameplay enhancing pack not yet compatible with 3.2? Any idea where can I get some "Immortal nazguls" and have all 9 available from the start?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by dfool06 View Post
    Please pardon my dumbness

But What does "everything" mean. Do I have to delete the entire M2TW folder or just the TATW folder?

So is Baron Somedi's gameplay enhancing pack not yet compatible with 3.2? Any idea where can I get some "Immortal nazguls" and have all 9 available from the start?
    I simply delete the TATW folder when I erase my versions (I have 15 atm )

It's found in MOS, however I think that's the only place

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Indefinitely Banned

Icon6 Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

!AMAZING +REP BABY!

will i still be able toplay vanilla medieval? :$ im not quite 'good' with these kind of things haha

Yes, every M2 mod is modfoldered.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Not every M2TW mod is modfoldered, but the wast majority of them are
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

The good ones then.

I deleted the geography files and it seemed to work for a bit. then I got in to my first fight against Isengard and it happened again. Any other sugestions on how to fix the sudden crash?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaedros View Post
    Try re-installing, make sure you've got the Daytime Change disabled and delete the two files Ngugi mentioned earlier.
    okay noobie question haha but where do i change the Daytime Change option?

btw, i experience the same thing others have said, crashes in loading screen before every battle, i deleted the two files u mentioned.. is reinstall my only option now? :s
    Last edited by Ybbon; January 17, 2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: merging for continuity

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hanno the Explorer View Post
    okay noobie question haha but where do i change the Daytime Change option?

btw, i experience the same thing others have said, crashes in loading screen before every battle, i deleted the two files u mentioned.. is reinstall my only option now? :s
    Regarding the daytime change, it depends on the OS you have, but normally is enough to click on the clock bottom right of your dt and inside you'll find the option to remove the automatic daytime update (sometimes it is related to "internet time sincronization").

with regards to your crash problems it is better if you post them in the bug forum or ask for more details in a thread specific to the submod you're using.

Flinn
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Is there a torrent for TATW 3.0 part 1 and 2 as well as the patches for it, im having a problem downloading from modd.

Yes there is a torrent, I do not have the link though. If you want a fast response, I advice you to also ask in the Ask Questions thread.
    In it for the rep.