Page 81 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3156717273747576777879808182838485868788899091106 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

So I uninstalled all the patches and redownloaded them all again. I go into a quick battle so see if it works and as soon as i get off the loading screen i see one image of the battlefield and i get a message saying that an error has occur. What did i do wrong this time?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by OttoVonBismark View Post
    So I uninstalled all the patches and redownloaded them all again. I go into a quick battle so see if it works and as soon as i get off the loading screen i see one image of the battlefield and i get a message saying that an error has occur. What did i do wrong this time?
    Turn off the computer clock settings that autoadjust between winter/summer time, sometimes called daylight savings
    By some reasons TATW can't handle when it's on but crash when entering the battlefield

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Turn off the computer clock settings that autoadjust between winter/summer time, sometimes called daylight savings
    By some reasons TATW can't handle when it's on but crash when entering the battlefield
    how can i do that?

On my computer I simply right click on my clock down to the right, chose "Edit date/time" (my translation, mine is in swedish hehe) and then open "Change Timezone" where there's a box to uncheck

Could look something like this (see the spoiler-box) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post11280162

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    On my computer I simply right click on my clock down to the right, chose "Edit date/time" (my translation, mine is in swedish hehe) and then open "Change Timezone" where there's a box to uncheck

Could look something like this (see the spoiler-box) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post11280162
    thanks man trying the patch now

ealfing's Avatar Laetus

Thank you for this wonderful Christmas present!
    I am almost jittery...maybe that is the coffee. Thank you gentleman.
    May you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Before the year is out I will see if I can make a High Elven Empire!!
    I will be back latter when I unplug.

Tiro

Pardon Guys,

maybe im in wrong section but I was brought here... I am trying to download TATW 2.1 and I am looking for the link page.. can someone link it for me ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vankar View Post
    Pardon Guys,

maybe im in wrong section but I was brought here... I am trying to download TATW 2.1 and I am looking for the link page.. can someone link it for me ??

Thanks
    Vankar, here is the link to all the TATW versions so far: http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-total-war/downloads

Real Combat stats for TATW 3 submod by Darth Lord Revan

Thread link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10821526

Download attachment in OP

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord Revan View Post
    Vankar, here is the link to all the TATW versions so far: http://www.moddb.com/mods/third-age-total-war/downloads

That must be my unluckiest day... links are not working !!

That must be my unluckiest day... links are not working !!
    Sorry, I did not check that: check this torrent, it works: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5709389/TATW_2

Tiro

Sorry, I did not check that: check this torrent, it works: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5709389/TATW_2
    Thanks but... it doesnt load...

Looking to try this mod too but can't seem to find a download that works. All are down...

Tiro

I was looking for 2.1 version cuz i'd like to play the submod FRoME but link dont work

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

You could play FRoGS, it is FRoME but with a lot more submods added and updated to 3.2.

Tiro

I noted that but people keeps on complaining about many bugs/crash... many during the campaign too.

There is going to be a 3.3 ?
    I mean if this can be even better

Thanks but... it doesnt load...
    Are you sure you are doing it right? I checked it myself just to be sure and it worked for me. You have to clic the second green download button. It will download an exe file which will open the torrent, asuming you have a torrent program installed. Try it out!

Are you sure you are doing it right? I checked it myself just to be sure and it worked for me. You have to clic the second green download button. It will download an exe file which will open the torrent, asuming you have a torrent program installed. Try it out!
    Thanks Mate!

Tiro

To me it doesnt load at all... i think i have some problem mut i dont uderstand what...

I have also tried to download other submods from gamefront but everytime i try to save a file it just appear a white page with "403 - FORBIDDEN"

I tried to download the submod "FRoGS for 3.2 Bug fix update out!! Frogs 2.1" but everytime i try to download from the gamefront page it doesnt start and i i try to open directly the file this is what appears (see the attachments).

I also tried to play "AOR 2.3, a massive balancing submod for FRoGS " but the same thing happened when i tried to download it... always from here i downloaded patch 2.3 from medifire which worked.

it only happens with Gamefront... is there something i could do to avoid this ??

please help ;(
    Last edited by Vankar; December 27, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

To me it doesnt load at all... i think i have some problem mut i dont uderstand what...

I have also tried to download other submods from gamefront but everytime i try to save a file it just appear a white page with "403 - FORBIDDEN"
    Check if you're on the "black list"
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=573967