Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 91 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Results 2,301 to 2,308 of 2308

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Tried with Mozilla Firefox? It works fine for me with it. Alternatively, there are torrent files as well.
    OK with Firefox it downloads, just incredibly slowly (just over 400MB in 4 hours). Actually Firefox is unbelievably slow everywhere compared to Chrome. Weird.
    h

Hi fellows,
    I have a question.
    There are some missions during the game as Khazaddum.
    I was playing Thranduil Elves, I had ally with Galadriels and different missions began to appear. After some, it told me to go Galadriel's capital to discuss smth. But I had already took it from Dol Guldur(Galadriel lost and I retook). So I think there is a bug happened, missions stop appearing. I wonder for other races is there any missions like this? I tried mordor, rohan, gondor, isengard, dol guldur, elronds but I couldn't find any.

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Quote Originally Posted by y1g1tKr4L View Post
    Hi fellows,
    I have a question.
    There are some missions during the game as Khazaddum.
    I was playing Thranduil Elves, I had ally with Galadriels and different missions began to appear. After some, it told me to go Galadriel's capital to discuss smth. But I had already took it from Dol Guldur(Galadriel lost and I retook). So I think there is a bug happened, missions stop appearing. I wonder for other races is there any missions like this? I tried mordor, rohan, gondor, isengard, dol guldur, elronds but I couldn't find any.
    You should ask your questions here in Divide and Conquer thread, since you play that submod.
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    You should ask your questions here in Divide and Conquer thread, since you play that submod.
    thanks bro

baselhun's Avatar Civis

The game lags severally in battlefield even when there are not many units.

I use nvidia geforce 740 m I have 8 gb ram 64 bit intercore i5 3230 m cpu 2.60 ghz

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Quote Originally Posted by baselhun View Post
    The game lags severally in battlefield even when there are not many units.

I use nvidia geforce 740 m I have 8 gb ram 64 bit intercore i5 3230 m cpu 2.60 ghz
    If you have an integrated GPU, have you set the high-performance graphics processor usage for kingdoms.exe in the NVidia control panel?
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

hi guys,

I'm trying to install, and i run the first installer correct path and all, seems simple enough but the installer stops at 4% and says a wall texture was off so it stops every time at the same wall texture file.

should i try re download? it downloaded fine the first time.

thanks for reading

Ngugi's Avatar and the Ferrit

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Hello thecantelope, welcome to TWC!

That sounds like a corrupted download, yes.
    To increase the odds it do not reoccur there are some general tips: do not use Internet Explorer, in case you did, do not do other things on the computer while downloading and if recourring then turn off any anti-virus programs for the duration of the download.
    GL

Isildur and Anárion preview out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod
    | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI |Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection

The Sundering
    - a M2 Warhammer Total War experience

Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon