Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45479949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Vonce View Post
    The internet browser I used to download them is Internet Explorer and I am using Windows 8
    Internet Explorer sucks lately..

Easiest thing would be to re download these files by using Mozzila Firefox or Chrome.

If you don't want to redownload, then:
    Go to Control Panel / Internet
    Options then Advance.

Click on Restore advance settings. Under that you see reset Internet Explorer
    settings. Click on Reset and delete
    user settings. This will remove your
    home page but it should fix the issue.

If that doesn't work, then disable UAC: http://www.seankreps.com/windows-8-t...ded-exe-files/

If that doesn't work, use one of these fixes: http://www.selectrealsecurity.com/fix-programs
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

I will redownload them using one of the browser you proposed, thanks for your help .

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Btw, I have read somewhere that a recent steam update made many mods unplayable. Since I just bought the gold version yesterday on steam, i was wondering if this mod is still working?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Vonce View Post
    Btw, I have read somewhere that a recent steam update made many mods unplayable. Since I just bought the gold version yesterday on steam, i was wondering if this mod is still working?

Thanks in advance
    Yes, TATW still works, use these steps(post #5): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=#post14116385

Good luck!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Is 3.1 still needed. The download link is not working.

yeah just writing on here to confirm the download page for third age is down. i've tried chrome, firefox, opera, none work. the download starts fine. then 5 minutes later it says complete. then i try to install and i get an error message. "This file contains invalid data" please help appreciated.

All the downloads are not working. They look like blank files. Is there anywhere else these files can be found?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    Is 3.1 still needed. The download link is not working.
    3.1 is not needed, no.

Quote Originally Posted by I2ain_2_Battle View Post
    yeah just writing on here to confirm the download page for third age is down. i've tried chrome, firefox, opera, none work. the download starts fine. then 5 minutes later it says complete. then i try to install and i get an error message. "This file contains invalid data" please help appreciated.
    To download TATW from ModDB works for me
    Or do you mean 3.1? That is no longer avilable there, but neither is it needed since 3.2 contain or replace all content in 3.1

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

nvm. seems to be working now. thanks guys.

idk if this solved my previous issue, but if anyone else is having the same trouble as me. i uninstalled my modzilla firefox. and reinstalled it back. thanks
    Last edited by I2ain_2_Battle; October 02, 2014 at 10:32 PM.

i installed 3.0 part 1 and 2. i skipped 3.1 patch and downloaded and installed 3.2 patch in my medieval directory.

i also did a fresh install of medieval 2 total war, kingdoms. and patched it up until 1.5

then i went into my medieval 2 directory, went to mods and deleted the contents out of Americans campaign and copy and pasted my third age content in that folder. then i went to the medieval 2 launcher and launched Americas campaign, and third age mod came up. loaded a second and crashed.

I have the non gold kingdoms expansion
    I do not have the steam version

(I did not have a bat file when i installed 3.0 and 3.2 patch, and i did not have a shortcut to the desktop for the game)

any ideas?

UPDATE: Well now nothing works, so i uninstalled everything, and i'm trying to do a fresh install.
    Last edited by I2ain_2_Battle; October 03, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

Part 1 and 2 for 3.0 aren't fully downloading for me. Is it a file issue or something else? I use chrome and had it on my computer some time ago.

Try your luck with torrent files: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12978856

Does this copy over the existing game or can you play this mod and the original game both? And does one need to install patch 3.1 as well to install 3.2 or can you jump from 3.0 to 3.2, I've read comments where people have said you don't need to and others where you have to.

If you install third age you will still be able to play the original game .
    Also you don't need patch 3.1.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

I'm using a Bootcamp partitioned hard drive on my MacBook, running Windows 7 on one partition for playing mods for Kingdoms. This mod looks fantastic, and I'd love to play something instead of Stainless Steel or DBM all the time. However, I need to know how big the versions 3.0, 3.1, and the 3.2 patch are before I even consider downloading this otherwise amazing looking mod. Exactly how big is this mod in terms of gigs? Virtually anything above 5 GB is a no answer to that question, unfortunately, and that's after I delete the Stainless Steel mod (which I have backed up on a portable hard drive for safekeeping and later use).

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I'm using a Bootcamp partitioned hard drive on my MacBook, running Windows 7 on one partition for playing mods for Kingdoms. This mod looks fantastic, and I'd love to play something instead of Stainless Steel or DBM all the time. However, I need to know how big the versions 3.0, 3.1, and the 3.2 patch are before I even consider downloading this otherwise amazing looking mod. Exactly how big is this mod in terms of gigs? Virtually anything above 5 GB is a no answer to that question, unfortunately, and that's after I delete the Stainless Steel mod (which I have backed up on a portable hard drive for safekeeping and later use).
    A bit over 7 GB (that is 3.0+3.2, but 3.2 is a small patch so it's not the culprit), I'm afraid

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

So every time I start a game it immediately starts glitching like the screen starts to bug out and the picture getting all weird what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Raventhorn View Post
    So every time I start a game it immediately starts glitching like the screen starts to bug out and the picture getting all weird what should I do?
    Welcome to TWC

Not heard about that one before. Suggest you uninstall (don't forget to check your virtual store if you have Windows 7 or 8) and then reinstall

hi all,

played an earlier version of this a cpl of yrs ago and have recently come back. it's still great, the improvements are spot-on, all in all an awesome mod.
    RTR VII BETA TESTER And mentee of Arkaeyn

Quote Originally Posted by ricka83 View Post
    hi all,

played an earlier version of this a cpl of yrs ago and have recently come back. it's still great, the improvements are spot-on, all in all an awesome mod.
    I have to agree, so much so that I uninstalled EB2.