Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5176919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

You don't need 3.1 if you want to play 3.2.

Only 3.0 both parts and 3.2 Patch.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post

Ok thank you ,but nevermind.Now i cannot even launch MTW 2 , i already couldnt play anymore this mod since that CA update now not even the original .
    Gonna loose my Dwarve and Silvan Elfs campaigns played on VH where i was very close to win ...

Quote Originally Posted by foot soldier View Post
    Ok thank you ,but nevermind.Now i cannot even launch MTW 2 , i already couldnt play anymore this mod since that CA update now not even the original .
    Gonna loose my Dwarve and Silvan Elfs campaigns played on VH where i was very close to win ...
    Ah Steam.. There is a possible workaround for it, post # 161: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...date-for/page9
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Keep getting this error when I try to install Part 1, any help available or is the download the problem? Ran it 3 times same error each time.

Third Age has not been totally installed because of the following reason: mods/Third_Age_3/data/overlay_textures/blood_03.texture. This file contains invalid data (Error 21FC). You will have to run tis utility again blah blah blah

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Hello D'
    redownload part 1, appears it become corrupted.
    To be as sure as possible to avoid that, its recommended that you do not use the web during download, nor the computer at all hehe, and some have had to turn off their anti-virus while DLing the parts; you can test your way foreward
    Good luck!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Will try that thanks for the advice.

You should correct the first post of this topic, in the installation spoiler it says: "TATW 3.2 require that you first have installed the base 3.0 and patch 3.1, before patching to 3.2"

To get the 3.2 i should use the link in first post or another one?

kylephoenix17's Avatar Foederatus

awesome mod

Happy Almost-1-MILLION-views-on-the-Installation-Thread-day!!!

Maximus_96's Avatar Senator

I believe I installed everything correctly but when I try to start the mod using the Third Age icon I get an error message that says "Windows cannot find 'kingdoms.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Any help? Also, MTW2 is installed through steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_96 View Post
    I believe I installed everything correctly but when I try to start the mod using the Third Age icon I get an error message that says "Windows cannot find 'kingdoms.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Any help? Also, MTW2 is installed through steam.
    Try this suggestion ( post#162): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13976844

Maximus_96's Avatar Senator

Okay, that seems to work. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_96 View Post
    Okay, that seems to work. Thank you!
    Cheers!

samturret's Avatar Libertus

Part 2 of the download link takes super long to download while part 1 took about 10 minutes. Is this normal?

Semigall's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by samturret View Post
    Part 2 of the download link takes super long to download while part 1 took about 10 minutes. Is this normal?
    Same with me. Even worse - part 2 download gets stuck when it's almost finished. Could somebody rehost this file on another file server ?

This looks AMAZING!! how much space does it require?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by TribuneSPQR View Post
    This looks AMAZING!! how much space does it require?
    It is 7+ GB

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Foederatus

i cant find link patch 3.1 or is it not needet to patch 3.2?
    "The download requested with an id of (38788) could not be found. This may have occured because this download is not linked to the page requested (eg. downloads will only show up in Halflife's profile if they are linked to that game). The file if not deleted should be viewable via this alternate direct URL."
    nvm i am too lazy to scroll up i gues but all guides say 3.0 3.1 3.2 even one in first page
    Last edited by hamasake; August 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM.