Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 156590105106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

Quote Originally Posted by The First Triumvirate View Post
    Very strange. I tried downloading it from mediafire. Didn't work. So i tried it on a different browser and that didn't work either.
    Do you have enough of free space on your HDD where you want to download / put these files?

Tried turning off/disabling your adblocker on Mediafire?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Thanks for the help guys. The problem was that i had to disable my antivirus.
    My name is The First Triumvirate, killer of threads:
    Look on my threads, ye Mighty, and despair!

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

You see I'm a noob with computers since i'm barely knowing what can run what and graphics and etc. but my problem is when i click on the THIRD AGE launcher the first and second one and everytime i try to use it it says "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see wheter you need an X86 (32-bit)or 64x (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher" and i guess what i need is a 64-bit version of the program. If this is the result then may you please give me a version like this? Ive seen my brother play it on his computer and other videos and it seems like a really cool mod.

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.0 Released

Quote Originally Posted by BurntCookie0822 View Post
    You see I'm a noob with computers since i'm barely knowing what can run what and graphics and etc. but my problem is when i click on the THIRD AGE launcher the first and second one and everytime i try to use it it says "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see wheter you need an X86 (32-bit)or 64x (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher" and i guess what i need is a 64-bit version of the program. If this is the result then may you please give me a version like this? Ive seen my brother play it on his computer and other videos and it seems like a really cool mod.
    What operating system version do you have: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac, Linux?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Laetus

Hi I have a huge problem with this mod.I installed everything (links I seen lionhart video).So when I try to open file,it block my computer.When it unblock there is like "Are you sure to open this file..."If I press no,nothing happens,if I press yes nothing happens again!Please help me I want to play this,mod is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by JakovCroBro View Post
    Hi I have a huge problem with this mod.I installed everything (links I seen lionhart video).So when I try to open file,it block my computer.When it unblock there is like "Are you sure to open this file..."If I press no,nothing happens,if I press yes nothing happens again!Please help me I want to play this,mod is awesome!
    Hi there, and welcome to TWC Forums my Croatian countryman

What file did you try to open when you get this message? And what files did you already install ?

I have downloaded both parts and the patch. Part 1of2 installs fine, part 2of2 refuses to do anything when i click on it. I get the little windows thinking icon for a couple of seconds then nothing. I have tried downloading it from different sources with the same result.

After hours of frustration i have finally figured it out.

For some reasons part2 if you open the properties of the file has a security area at the bottom of the General Tab. Click the Unblock box and it works. Never seen this before and its not on part 1, very odd.

Hi guys,

Feeling like a total lamer here but here it goes, maybe somebody can help me.
    Disclaimer: experienced MTW TA player, ran it in the past with no problems on Windows7.

Been trying to reinstall everything on my Windows 10 PC: steam game works fine, now trying to move on to TA + DaC install but...
    ...the damn exe files won't even run.

tried running as admin and also run in windows7 compatibility mode. Nothing. The loading icons spends a few seconds there, but nothing happens. This is probably a Windows 10 setup/options issue i must attend to.

Anybody has a clue? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauras View Post
    Hi guys,

Feeling like a total lamer here but here it goes, maybe somebody can help me.
    Disclaimer: experienced MTW TA player, ran it in the past with no problems on Windows7.

Been trying to reinstall everything on my Windows 10 PC: steam game works fine, now trying to move on to TA + DaC install but...
    ...the damn exe files won't even run.

tried running as admin and also run in windows7 compatibility mode. Nothing. The loading icons spends a few seconds there, but nothing happens. This is probably a Windows 10 setup/options issue i must attend to.

Anybody has a clue? Thanks in advance.
    Sorry guys, i found the problem and leave the solution here for anyone coming across the same problem: In windows 10 there is an "unblock" option in properties you have to check in order for it to run an exe coming from an external source.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Glad it got sorted

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

trance's Avatar Vicarius

3.2 doesn't work for me. I can install 3.1 without any problems and flawlessly run both campaign and custom battles but whenever I install 3.2 it leads to instant crashes whenever I start a battle.

I'm a non-steam user btw (Windows 7). I'm running admin and always make sure I run as administrator whenever I install the .exe files, please advise.

P.S. I've tried deleting and redownloading 3.2 several times. Between each time I've retried patching the game I've reinstalled the entire thing.
    Last edited by trance; January 16, 2017 at 08:41 AM.

Could be the Daylight Savings issue. Test to delete descr_geography_new.db and descr_geography_new.txt in the data-folder
    Last edited by Ngugi; January 16, 2017 at 08:59 AM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

trance's Avatar Vicarius

I think that did it! Thanks for the quick answer, I've been dabbling with this for too long without any progress.

Tack

Great!

Hello!

I hope I'm asking in the right place.

I had to get a new laptop recently which means reinstalling my Medieval 2 mods. I'm having trouble with moddb. Earlier I tried downloading stainless steel from there and it didn't work, so I had to download it from google drive, and now I'm having the same trouble with TATW. The download starts, but just sits at 0.0/1.6GB with 10 hours - 1 day left. Are there any alternate places I can download the mod from? And yes I've tried other mirrors and disabling my anti-virus software.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SENP View Post
    Hello!

I hope I'm asking in the right place.

I had to get a new laptop recently which means reinstalling my Medieval 2 mods. I'm having trouble with moddb. Earlier I tried downloading stainless steel from there and it didn't work, so I had to download it from google drive, and now I'm having the same trouble with TATW. The download starts, but just sits at 0.0/1.6GB with 10 hours - 1 day left. Are there any alternate places I can download the mod from? And yes I've tried other mirrors and disabling my anti-virus software.

Thanks
    Have you tried some other web browser: Firefox, Chrome, Opera?

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Have you tried some other web browser: Firefox, Chrome, Opera?
    I.originally.tried.with.Chrome.and.have.just.tried.internet.explorer.and.I'm.having.the.same.issue.

Sorry.about.the.dots.instead.of.spaces.for.some.reason.it's.not.letting.me.type.spaces.

I.originally.tried.with.Chrome.and.have.just.tried.internet.explorer.and.I'm.having.the.same.issue.

Sorry.about.the.dots.instead.of.spaces.for.some.reason.it's.not.letting.me.type.spaces.
    Tried with Mozilla Firefox? It works fine for me with it. Alternatively, there are torrent files as well.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

It happens to everybody from time to time and it seems it can't be solved, at least not without considerable effort that may not be worth the trouble.

Anyway, when it happens, just hit the Enter key once and spaces are available again.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze